SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back to the Grind and Tired

Today was not a good weigh in. I gained 3.8 lbs. this week. I did so well this weekend. I maintained my weight up until Tuesday morning when I gained a couple of lbs. and then I gained more this morning. I think my body is out of whack because I’m very tired, and have been off of my normal schedule, so I’m pretty sure I’ll lose all of the weight tomorrow. So I’m trying not to let it get me down. But nobody wants to see an almost 4 lb. gain! The 4th of July is the only day that I could have done a little better—and I really didn’t do THAT bad. 

For breakfast, I ate PB/Banana toast with a glass of milk for 5 points.

7611 002

I was so tired this morning. It was SO hard to get going. So instead of shredding, I went back to bed for a few hours—not even leaving enough time to shower before work, something I have never done before. Basically, I got out of bed and started working. But I had a plan in mind.

I whipped up an iced latte for 1 point.

7611 004

On my first break, I ate an apricot for 0 points.

7611 006

My plan was to work out on my lunch break instead of eating lunch. So I made a sandwich on my break, and when I was hungry, I brought it to my desk and ate it as I could. I had a sandwich with turkey, light miracle whip, and blue cheese along with WW Multigrain crisps for 9 points.

7611 007

On my lunch, I shredded 163 calories. It was hard to make it through, but day 27 is complete and I am almost done!

On another break, I ate an apple with PB for 3 points.

7611 008

For supper, hubby made me Schwan’s Teriyaki chicken wings with green beans, cottage cheese and a little leftover zucchini for 7 points. And wouldn’t you know, I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture. I did get a lot of veggies at supper, but you can’t see them, unfortunately!

Dessert was Blue Bunny, Bunny Tracks ice cream for 5 points.

7611 009

And I admit, I was eating because I was tired and for emotional reasons when I ate a serving of Chocolate cream wafer rolls for 4 points.

7611 010

But that puts me at using 1 weekly point for the day- and they tasted really good. I feel like my food choices today were really reflective of how I’m feeling. Lots of carbs, which I tend to go for when I’m tired.

The good news is—tomorrow is Thursday already!

6 comments :

  1. I like seeing your daily meals...I am doing weight watchers, but I am using the old point system. I saw the no pudge brownies you had been showing so I decided to try...yummmm, I am loving them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alissa!
    I just started Weight Watchers today! Just curious, are you wearing yourself more than once a week?
    sSn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad about the gain! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. Getting back on track after a long weekend can be so difficult, from getting out of bed to making healthy choices. It's so great that you listened to your body and went back to bed, then figured out a way to fit your workout in! Congrats on setting yourself up for success. Here's to having more energy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just a suggestion--maybe the weight watchers points sytem isnt working for you, because you should be losing weight if you are staying within your points... why dont you just try the plain and simple way of counting calories?? this works 100%.. i have gone from 188lbs to 149 lbs since january. that along with 4-5days per week exercise (60-90 minutes of cardio and 30mins strength training) i keep my calories between 1200-1500 per day depending on how much exercise i get. Somedays on the weekends i might even go over the 1500 but it all balances out.. and yes i count everything.. including fruit as well as veggies..
    try it for a week or two.. you might be suprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alissa, hang in there my friend...the weight will drop off! Big yay for listening to your body when it said "sleep a bit more"! That'll set you up for a good day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...