SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 10, 2011

2 Points Plus Mock “No Pudge!” Brownies Find

NoPudgeBrownie

Lori shared this recipe with me a while ago and I finally finished up my box of No Pudge! brownies and decided to give these a try. I LOVED them and so did Hubby! It’s hard to believe they’re only 2 Points Plus. I made an entire batch of them, but next I am going to try to make the mix and make individual servings in the microwave like I usually do.

You can find the recipe here. I made mine without the egg whites and they are gooey and delicious—just like I like them!

7 comments :

  1. Oh I gotta try these, thanks for sharing. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'll have to try that, I've been looking for the No Pudge brownies in stores everywhere but I never can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like one of these right now. Maybe even 2! :) Have a great day Alissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked that recipe - so much cheaper than buying the No pudge boxes! You can also add some mint extract if you want the mint flavor :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait to make these!! I love the No Pudge ones. Even the kids say, "Can we make those borwnies that you mix in a little dish?" Good idea to add mint extract. Thanks for sharing!

    Awesome job on your weight loss!! You are doing amazing! Do you ever want just ONE McDonald's cheeseburger or fries?? Your food always looks so good. I tried the peanut butter on a hot dog...didn't like it :-) But since I have seen you eat them like that so many times, I just had to try it. Ha!

    What 30 Day Shred did you just complete? Way to Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting these, I can't wait to try them! I have never seen the No Pudge brownies around here so I will be glad to have a guilt free brownie fix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recipe can't wait to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...