SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weigh In Day: Back on Track

I woke up pretty sore this morning from my workouts yesterday. So I declared today an official rest day.

I hopped on the scale and was happy to see 207.4! I turned things around and actually lost .4 this week! I’ve actually lost 5 lbs. since Monday, granted some of that was probably water weight- so I was so happy with that. That’s 80.8 lbs. lost. I am going to keep my focus and watch this scale go down!

For breakfast, I ate a cup of oatmeal with fresh blueberries and a glass of milk for 7 points.

051811 001

Before signing in to work, I made my usual iced latte for 2 points.

051811 002

For my first break, I ate a banana for 0 points.

051811 003

And 1 oz. of sharp cheddar for 3 points.

051811 004

For lunch I had chicken, Fat free cottage cheese, a sweet potato, and grape tomatoes for 6 points.

051811 005

For dessert, I had FF/SF Butterscotch pudding for 2 points.

051811 007

Today was a long day at work. I was so happy when it was finally over! After work, I cleaned the house for 52 minutes and burned 209 calories—it’s good for something! Winking smile

For supper, I had a Turkey Meatball sandwich with marinara and a little mozzarella along with green beans for 7 points.

051811 009

Absolutely fabulous! I will be making these again!

For dessert, I had a strawberry shortcake for 3 points.

051811 010

That leaves me with 3 points left for the day. I’m not hungry at all right now- but maybe I will be later. Always good to have points left over rather than nothing left!

So that’s it for today! Have a great one!

P.S. Have you checked out my Thank You giveaway!?

11 comments :

  1. Yay, Alissa!!! So glad you were able to turn the week around. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Turkey Meatball sandwich looks absolutely amazing!! I so need to try that out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the loss :) And that sandwich looksyummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you! Congratulations on a loss on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that meatball sandwich looks awesome and so low in points!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 80.8 lbs loss is phenomenal!! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5 pounds? That's Biggest Loser weight loss. :) Congratulations getting back at it. It's tough.

    That sandwich is oozing with yum. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I left you an award over at my blog!! Be sure to stop by & check it out :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job girl!! Don't think of it as water weight, if you worked hard and ate well, it's probably just a great loss! Question.. do you wear a heart rate monitor? Is that how you know how much you burned cleaning?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...