SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers out there!

Especially a Happy Mother’s Day to my own Mother! Thanks for being a wonderful mother! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Smile

Hubby and I spent the day at home. We had his mom and dad over for lunch. I made Baked Ziti and also these delicious strawberry lemonade cupcakes. Not point friendly- but it was delicious!

We did get in a 3 mile walk tonight and I met my 10,000 steps for the day- so that’s a good feeling!

How did you spend your Mother’s Day?

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's day with people you love! I had a relaxing day with my boyfriend but I made sure to video chat my family in Asia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mothers day. We went to my moms with my hubby son and two brothers. We had some delish burgers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a nice day with your in laws. Happy Mother's Day to your mom. We went to my parent's place for the weekend and made a special brunch for her earlier today. Have a great week Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent my mothers day without my momma :(

    But I called her!

    YUM ziti is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...