SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jogging with My Sister

For breakfast this morning I had 2 slices of light toast with PB and a sliced banana along with 1 cup of milk for 8 points.

51911 002

I spent some time finishing cleaning up the house and making frosting for cupcakes. Guests tonight!

Before signing in to work, I had a cup of coffee with a little creamer for 1 point.

51911 003

On my first break, I ate an AE Dairy Clementine Greek Yogurt for 5 points.

51911 004

For lunch, I had a BBQ chicken salad with feta, tomatoes, and sliced almonds for 7 points.

51911 005

I think that is my absolute favorite salad- SO GOOD!

I also had a square of Ghirardelli Dark chocolate with strawberry filling for 2 points.

51911 006

On my last break, I had an apple for 0 points.

51911 008

And when work was finally done- My parents, sister, niece, nephews and my aunt arrived!

My Mom and Baby Cole:

51911 012

My sister and I in our ruffley shirts. Smile

51911 014

The kids wanted to sweep the sidewalks- no problemo! Winking smile

51911 018

For supper, we grilled chicken kabobs with fresh veggies- they were AWESOME! I will be making these again! I can’t believe I hadn’t made them before. I had about 3 oz. of chicken and lots of veggies- about 3 points.

51911 010

51911 019

51911 020

I also had roasted potatoes and onions for about 4 points.

51911 022

I had a Schwan’s corn on the cob for 2 points.

51911 021

And sugar free Jell-o with blueberries for 0 points.

51911 024

For dessert, I had strawberry lemonade cupcakes X2. 9 points. A good use for weekly points today. Smile

51911 027

How cute is this:

51911 029

With cups as big as his face:

51911 030

My Dad and my Hubby- being silly:

51911 032

I used 8 weekly points today.

After supper, we all walked up to the park. My nephew always wears his sunglasses upside down. Too cute. Smile

51911 034

And they loved the puppy at the fire station:

51911 035

and my mom and aunt watched the kids while my sister and I went for a run. We went about 2 miles straight. Overall walk/run was 59 minutes and I burned 488 calories. That’s 3 runs for the week! It was a much tougher workout for me than my runner sister!! But thanks for slogging with me! Winking smileI LOVE that we can do this together and I hope to get faster. It’s so cool to be able to do this with you. Smile

51911 036

And now we’re winding down for the day. They’re just staying until tomorrow morning- wish they could stay longer!

But their Daddy misses them so they have to go home! Here’s my adorable niece talking on the phone to him. She likes to act like her Mom- it’s too funny to watch.

51911 037

Tomorrow is FINALLY FRIDAY!! But I have to say that this week went really quickly!

9 comments :

  1. What a great evening with great food and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meal is one of our stand-by favs in the summer! The cupcakes look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you had a great day. Love the pics. You have a lovely family. Those kebabs look great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how nice!!! LOVE the ruffley shirts :) I want a cupcake now and the kababs look AMAZING....we are missing our grill :( Happy Friday have a great weekend!!

    <3 Betta

    ReplyDelete
  5. those meals look great! You are looking awesome too! the kabobs look SO yummy too :)

    Wow, sister is your running buddy, HOW FUN!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kebabs like that with lots of veggies, yum!
    How great that you get to run with your sister, awesome!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super good lookin' food! Super cute lookin' kids!

    Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!!! I can't wait until the weather dries up here and we can start cooking out back, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like FANTASTIC family time. OMG, the kids are adorable! And I could use their sweeping skills on my deck! :) Have a great day Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I want some kebabs!! The kids are just precious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...