SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Super Blog Saturday

Today I am being featured for Super Blog Saturday over at Jan’s Blog- THF Girl. You can view the post here.

Go on over and check it out! Smile

I hope that you’re having a great weekend! I know I am! Hubby and I went to a few garage sales and I scored some books, a workout dvd, and 2 different levels of steps for step aerobic type workouts- they were part of a The Firm set. I’ve been wanting them for a long time and was happy to get both for only $2.50!

8 comments :

  1. Ya know, after I bumped my head, I have alot of catching up to do!
    Love that you get some blogging luv!
    Can't beat that price, either on the DVD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bargain! have a great rest of your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good bargain! I hope the rest of your weekend is as good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so mad when I saw all the yard sales out yesterday. I didn't even think about them being out until I was on the way to my parent's house and didn't have enough time to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured on Jan's site. And yay for the bargains!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea of guest blogging, fantastic interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. found you through Jan...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bargains! Congratulations on the feature!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...