SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 4, 2011

It’s Monday Again

This weekend flew by! It was a busy one but a good one. I hope yours was a good one too!

For breakfast this morning, I had egg white beaters, 2% cheese with deli chicken, a glass of milk and a banana for 7 points.

4411 001

And then it was time to say goodbye to hubby for another week. Sad smile

I stayed up this morning and did some research for a project I’m working on for school. I was REALLLY tired, so I brewed some coffee and added some half and half for 1 point.

4411 002

I sipped on that while I worked.

My weight has been steady since WI day, even showing a loss- but this morning by weight shot up 4 lbs.! I don’t like seeing those kinds of numbers! But I’m definitely back to my low carb days after the weekend now- that should help.

On my break, I had 1 oz. of 2% sharp cheddar for 2 points.

4411 003

Today was SUPER windy outside- it actually started last night and hasn’t stopped since. I could hear the wind howling all day. It made me glad to be able to stay inside!

For lunch, I had a salad with lettuce, spinach, broccoli slaw, tomato, canned chicken, miracle whip, flax seeds, shredded 3 cheese blend, and raisins for 9 points.

4411 005

And for a little something sweet, I had a snack size Reese’s peanut butter egg for 2 points.

4411 007

After that, I was craving sweets. I don’t know if having a bit of something can make you start craving more, but I resisted.

On my last break, I did have 2 clementines for 0 points.

4411 008

The work day went really quickly today. I had to work a little later, so I was glad to be done!

For supper, I had two stuffed clams, cottage cheese and green beans for 7 points.

4411 009

I spent most of the evening working on my project for school. A little while later, I made a smoothie with 1 cup of strawberries and added protein powder for 3 points.

4411 010

That leaves me with 2 points left for the night. I finished out the day with 43.2% Carbs, 28.49% Fat, and 28.31% Protein. Not too bad!

I’m hoping that the scale will go back down tomorrow!

12 comments :

  1. I usually take two days to see a change in numbers from what I ate, so tuesday / wednesday is recovery from the weekend for me! :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hate when that happens on the scale. Even though with a gain of 4 pounds you know it must be water weight or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it heads back down tomorrow!

    Everytime I see your smoothies it makes me want one! I need to start making them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, those Reese PB eggs are evil for me this time of year (along with the Cadbury Creme Eggs!) That salad looks delicious--I'm not normally a salad person, but you may have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salad with rasins and flax seed! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the scale will be kinder next time you step on!! No worries. Have a great week Alissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again...your salad looked amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweets make me crave more sweets. :(

    Hope that weight will be back down soon. If you've been watching carbs then go a little "Carby" the weight goes up but most of it is water because the insulin spike tells your kidneys to retain the sodium and therefore more water. It'll go back down. Watch the carbs and drink lots o' water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm 4 lbs as of this morning too, well 3.4, I hate that it fluctuates like that and messes with my head. I'm just going to stick to my pts and exercise and hope for the best on Sunday. good luck! :)
    Food looks great today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, yum, yum, everything looks so good! 'specially those clams!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great day of eats!!!!

    Jen
    http://jensdaily.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...