SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 30, 2010

I’m Back!

Hello! I have been gone pretty much all day since Thursday, so it was kind of hard getting started this morning. With that in mind, I am way behind on reading your blogs- so sorry for not commenting the past few days! I should be back at it soon!

I woke up feeling like I’m getting a cold- so I hope the feeling goes away and nothing comes of it!

For breakfast, I had oatmeal, a small banana, and a glass of 1% milk for 5.5 points.

83010 001

I had some tea.

83010 003

For a snack, I had a peach for 1 point.

83010 004

And brought back a cup of Orange juice for 2 points- to try to load up on Vitamin C!

83010 005

For lunch, I had 5 boneless skinless teriyaki chicken wings for 5 points.

83010 007

Along with a salad made up of lettuce, a whole tomato and light ranch for 2 points.

83010 006

And dessert was banana soft serve with a little whipped cream for 2 points.

83010 008

On my last break, I had a bomb pop to try to soothe my sore throat. 1 point. This is officially the last one!

83010 009

Later on, I had a cup of coffee with creamer for 1 point.

83010 010

After work, I had a glass of off brand Airborne- this is expired- hopefully it doesn’t kill me! haha This stuff tastes as bad as it looks.

83010 011

I read a few blogs and then decided I better get to reading for class tomorrow. I have the most boring reading for my classes this semester and TONS of it! I asked my boss to change my schedule or I’m going to fall behind in my reading, and he agreed to change it in a couple of weeks. Until then, I have to get busy!

Hubby was going to be home very late, so I went ahead and had supper alone. I had deli turkey, egg whites, and multi-grain pancakes for 7 points.

83010 012

After supper, I experienced a bout of controlled binge behavior and had a few cashews and chocolate chips. It was a small serving- but I did not measure it out. I went ahead and used the rest of my points to cover it- 4.5 points. Why do I do such things? I haven’t done this in forever- I think it’s because hubby wasn’t here. I didn’t get a picture of this either… sigh.

So now it’s back to finishing my reading. Hubby will be home soon- and I can’t wait to see him!

5 comments :

  1. Welcome back!
    cool food pics, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    Habit snacking happens sometimes. I think we all have that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to eat more when the hub's gone too!

    welcome back tho...missed your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower of yours, and I love your blog! My blog is also focused on weightloss and particularly losing weight with weight watchers! I love to meet new people and love to hear other peoples inspiring stories. Thanks for sharing and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back :) As usual yummy pics! I love multi-grain pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...