SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday’s Eats

It felt so good to sleep in until 7 this morning after my run last night. I felt rested for once when I woke up.

For breakfast, I had a toasted sandwich thin topped with peanut butter and a banana along with 1 1/2 cups of 1% milk for 8.5 points.

82010 001

I was obviously a little hungry because I almost forgot to take a picture of it! Please excuse the big bite out of my breakfast. haha

I had Duchess Grey tea. It tasted better this morning. ;)

82010 002

The first part of the morning flew by. We have a lot of new agents, so lots of questions to answer for them, which I don’t mind. For my break, I had some mini grapes for .5 point.

82010 003

For lunch I had egg salad in 1/2 a whole wheat pita with a tomato and BBQ pop chips for 7 points.

82010 004

For dessert, I had 1 banana topped with a little sugar free chocolate syrup for 1.5 points.

82010 005

For my last break, I had a bomb pop for 1 point.

82010 006

I feel like I’ve lost my water weight from last weekend and I am feeling so much better. The scale was even down this morning and I’m almost back to my lowest weight again. I am going to keep this up and do great on this last week of my summer challenge!

I planned on using some weekly points for supper tonight. It was like going out to eat- but at home! I had chips and spinach artichoke dip, popcorn shrimp and broccoli for 17 points.

82010 007 82010 008

82010 009 82010 010

And dessert was a Pecan Praline sundae cone for 6 points.

82010 011

These are not things that I eat often, but everything tasted so delicious. Very high in points- but it was worth my weekly points.

A little later on though the in-law's stopped over, I ate 2 cookies, which was not worth the 6 more weekly points. COMPLETELY stress eating…

But I tried my best to make up for it and went for my last run of the week- this was my short run. Hubby and I ran 1 mile. We did intervals on the last 1/2 mile and this was tough for me. We also walked and the total workout was 30 minutes. 1 mile finished in 13:39. I burned 250 calories.

Now it’s time to call it a night! Have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. YUM! This all looks so good. I'm in love with popchips! They have been my best friend lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...everything looks great!

    Good job on your run, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast looks so good I think I might give that a try. So Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...