SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to the Grind Monday

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was a good one, but I wish it didn’t end so quickly. On Saturday, I went for a 3 mile run again. That means I have one more 3 mile run and I graduate from the c25k program!! We cleaned up the house and headed to the pool for a couple of hours. Remind me to take my sunglasses off next time because I look like a raccoon! We went to a wedding reception Saturday night and my parents came to spend the night. I had so many compliments this weekend- people noticing my weight loss. It makes me feel good, a little embarrassed, but also encourages me to keep going!

I slept in this morning, I was sleeping so well and it just felt great. It’s still hard to get up on weekdays though!

For breakfast, I had 1 slice of whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter and topped with a medium banana. I also drank 1 cup of 1% milk. This was 6 points.

8210 006

I started the day off with one of these for 1.5 points.

8210 007

I didn’t have any snacks on my first break. But I was able to do laundry, which is awesome to be able to get caught up on throughout the day and not come home to piles of it! I just love working at home.

For lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich on a sandwich thin, topped with light swiss cheese, tomato and lettuce for 6 points. I really loaded that sandwich up- so much I had to eat it with a fork! I also had a whole tomato and cucumbers.

8210 008

I had 1/2 cup of light vanilla yogurt topped with 1/2 cup each of raspberries and blueberries for dessert for 2 points.

8210 009

On my last break, I was wanting something sweet and refreshing, so I had a bomb pop for 1 point.

8210 010

I had planned on grilling hamburgers for supper, but the rain started pouring down right when I was about to go outside. About that time, I smelled the ground beef and it didn’t smell right either. So supper plans were out! Instead, I grilled light swiss and chicken breast on 2 slices of wheat bread w/ butter. This was 6.5 points. I also had 1/2 serving of seasoned potato curls and broccoli for 1.5 points.

8210 011

For dessert, I had a No Pudge! brownie and 1 serving of light ice cream for 5 points.

8210 012

After supper, hubby and I sat in our comfy chairs and got on our laptops for a while. I read through all of your inspiring blogs- thanks! After that, we did a strength workout with the dumbbells. I love how this works my arms but I am wondering if I’m doing something wrong because my elbows get sore. Any suggestions?

My sister called to say that she went into labor!! We’ll have a new little niece soon!!

By the way, everyone should check out Christina’s Road ID giveaway!!

5 comments :

  1. What do you mean about your elbows being sore? Is it the joint or the muscles, and what exercise are you doing? Joints should never hurt with lifting.

    Congrats to your sister, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the shoutout! And I gotta try that no pudge! Where do you buy it? Is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I please have one of everything you ate? It all looks so good! My coworkers make fun of my for my peanut butter & banana topped rice cakes. I think it's a North American thing, because it was totally normal back home but everyone in New Zealand apparently thinks it's bizarre. I just think they're missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It lovely when others start noticing your losing, keeps one very motivated indeed...
    Love your meals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Auntie 2B!
    Good job all the way around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...