SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st Day Back to School

My eating schedule was different today because it was my first day back to school. Since I have class through lunchtime, I have to find a new way to eat on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I have class. The plan for today is to eat small meals throughout the morning and early afternoon and not have a typical “lunch.”

For breakfast I had a cup of cheerios in a 1/2 cup of 1% milk topped with 1/2 cup of blueberries for 3.5 points.

82410 001

I also had 1 cup of 100% OJ for 2 points.

82410 002

The scale was up for me this morning- which really concerns me since WI day is tomorrow. The weekend didn’t got as well as I would have wanted it to. I guess one high calorie meal is not the way to go for me. I do best by using a few weekly points here and there as I need them or want them- more than likely. It’s a little frustrating because a few days ago I met a new low on the scale. But I’m not giving up yet- I could lose this weight by tomorrow. ;)

Before I left for school, I had a sandwich thin topped with peanut butter and a small banana for 5 points.

82410 003

School went alright. The first professor had emailed us our syllabus as not to spend too much time going over it in class. He arrived 10 minutes late and went off on various tangents during the class. He’s very old and he sounds like Jack Nicholson. It should be interesting! haha

The second class was entertaining. I’ve had this professor before and she’s very funny. I think I’m going to be ok. Just not quite sure I’m ready for the course work again!

I do have to say that I had a big NSV at school today! The campus is all uphill, so I walked uphill across campus and up 3 flights of stairs and was barely winded at all. This is a big change for me since last fall even! I have made HUGE STRIDES in fitness over the summer!! What a GREAT feeling!!

On my way home, I snacked on a serving of ABC trail mix for 3 points.

82410 005

I ended up having some time to make a lunch, so I had 1/2 a whole wheat pita stuffed with turkey, ham and American swiss cheese and some lettuce. I also had BBQ pop chips. All for a total of 5 points.

82410 007

82410 008

I was still pretty hungry, so I had a slice of banana bread for 3 points.

82410 009

Then I signed in to work for 3 hours. I was pretty beat by this time. The first day of school is a little nerve wracking for me- so I was pretty tired. The time went quickly though.

Hubby called and said he would be late tonight because of the school job he’s working on and school starts tomorrow! I was soooo hungry and I didn’t want to ruin my points for the day. So I had 1 cup of pear tomatoes and 1 cup of broccoli. This is HUGE for me. I would normally have started snacking on unhealthy foods at this point- so a HUGE NSV for me!

82410 010

A while later, he called and told me to go ahead w/ supper since his company was providing supper for them for working late.

So, for supper I had salmon and acorn squash for 5 points.

82410 011

Dessert was a No Pudge! brownie for 2 points.

82410 012

I have 2.5 points leftover and will probably have something else before bed tonight. Tomorrow is WI day!! I have the rest of the week off of work- which I’m really looking forward to!

8 comments :

  1. School is fun :) Hope you enjoy it :) Your meals are really becoming more and more healthy! Way to go :)

    Good luck for your WI tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you post pictures all the time c: it gives me new food ideas. I love your posts C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am going to try the sandwich thin idea one day this week. It really looks awesome. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good first day! Congrats on the NSV! Good luck tomorrow on the WI! Fingers crossed! Oh, have you tried the Klondik "little bear" icecream sandwhiches? If you haven't you should! They are sooo good and 3 points :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always interesting foods to see.....

    Good luck with weigh in....let us know how it went as u are putting so much into this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - I just found your blog through a friends, so I wanted to say hi. :) I tried that No Pudge brownie today too - it was good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...