SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pineapple Angel Food Cake Recipe- 2 Points Plus



Ingredients:
  • 1 box Angel Food Cake mix
  • 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple in own juice
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
Directions:
  1. Mix all of the ingredients together until well blended.
  2. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
  3. Once cool, cut into 24 pieces.

I found out about this recipe at my WW meeting. I like to keep mine in the refrigerator and top it with a dollop of Cool Whip Free. It’s a cool and refreshing dessert—and only 2 points per serving!

Fitbit Flex

12 comments :

  1. Ok glad I saw this before I went to the grocery store - its officially added to my grocery list. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I can't wait to try this! Thanks so much for posting. MMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pineapple & it's simple so I'll be adding this to the grocery list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have made this before and it is yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks AMAZING! I love deserts like that with only like 2-3 indgredients!! I might make that for Bible study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! This recipe is a keeper!!! Thanks for sharing Alissa. Hope you have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious! Will have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cool dessert......

    1 box angel food cake mix
    1 Can lemon pie filling (22 oz size'ish)

    Mix together, bake about 20 min, until set and springs back when touched. So good. Tastes like lemon sponge cake.

    I dust the top with powd.sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A follow up to my previous comment - I tried this recipe but added fresh blueberries... SO DELISH! Taste sinful but isn't, which is great. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a FABULOUS idea, Alicia! I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked this in my post today because it is on my dinner menu, I will tell you how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Under 100 calories a slice! Not bad!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...