SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sandwich Thin Pizzas- 4 Points Plus- Recipe Week 8

MiniPizzas 002

Ingredients:

  • 1 sandwich thin
  • 1/4 cup Spaghetti sauce
  • 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat shredded Mozzarella cheese
  • Any toppings you want- remember veggies are free!

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Separate the sandwich thin and place them top side down on a cookie sheet.
  3. Spread 1/8 cup spaghetti sauce onto each sandwich thin half.
  4. Sprinkle 1/8 cup Mozzarella cheese on on half.
  5. Add toppings.
  6. Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.

You can eat both halves of the Sandwich Thin Pizzas with cheese and veggies only for 4 points. Make sure to add the points for any meats or other toppings. These are delicious and a great low point option when you’re craving pizza!

13 comments :

  1. looks yum! we make these a lot in our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on WW, but these look DELICIOUS! I am totally trying these this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look good!!!!

    I havent made homemade pizza with the kids for a while they take much more notice when they've done it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh
    oh
    oh
    you have no idea how much I needed this.
    the HUSBAND NEEDED THIS.

    THANK YOU!!

    carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I make these too. Sooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Yum yum! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sandwich thins! I think they're one of the greatest inventions!!! I hope someday in the near future they make sandwich thins that are like, 50 calories per roll! :) (By the way, the pizza looks yummy. I make sandwich thins pizza often, and I think they do truly hit the spot.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting some pizza recently. Thanks for the idea and the drool-worthy pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM!!! What a great idea to make mini pizzas out of sandwich thins. Thanks Alissa!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend with Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! These look delicious :)

    Jen
    http://www.jenslosinit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why don't I ever think of this?! I'm always craving pizza and love using naan in particular but this is the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sandwich thin pizza's! Have you seen that they have cinnamon and cinnamon raisin bagel thins out now.. love them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...