SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weigh In Day: 60 lb. Goal

I met my 60 lb goal! Actually, I have lost a total of 62.2 lbs so far. I lost 2.8 lbs this week and am down to 225.8! I couldn’t believe it when I stepped on the scale. I am used to 1 lb a week or less!
Total lost in July: 5.8 lbs. My goal is 4 lbs a month- Yay!
Summer Challenge: 12.2 lost and 7.8 to go with 3 weeks left.
Before work, I made an iced coffee for 1.5 points.
8410 003
For breakfast I had a slice of homemade light oat bread (cut in half) with peanut butter and a glass of milk. 7.5 points.
8410 002
On my first break, I brought back 1 cup of grapes to snack on for 1 point.
8410 004
Lunch was 5 pieces of Schwann’s Teriyaki chicken wings and green beans for 5 points.
8410 005
I also had 1/2 cup of light vanilla yogurt topped with 1/2 cup of blueberries for 2 points.
8410 006
Later on, I had some crackers and a tiny bit of hummus for 1 point.
8410 014
Our neighbor hates trees. I know, who hates trees? But they’ve already cut down every tree in their yard and they have a huge problem with the tree in our yard. So the other day they hired someone to trim it, they only did it a little bit, so we thought- ok, whatever. But today, they show up again. And I guess our neighbor complained that they didn’t trim enough, so told them to do it again. And they started hacking away at our tree. So I went outside and said, “What are you doing? Stop trimming the tree.” And they said, “You’re  not the property owner.” This, right after I walked out of my house…lol. So I told them I owned the house and the tree was on my property and I wanted them to stop trimming it- now. And he was like ok. So I went back inside and they kept trimming it! So I went back out there and I said- stop trimming the tree, we will resolve this with the neighbor- and he said, Ok. And they kept trimming it. I was furious at this point. They left and our tree has half of the top cut off. It was no where near the neighbor’s house and not bothering a thing. My husband called the neighbor and he started whining about how he hates the tree. I called the tree trimming company and complained about them not stopping when I told them to, as the property owner. He apologized and said that they should have stopped and was very nice about it. I don’t know what’s up with my neighbor, he complains about EVERYTHING. So that was my drama for the day. lol We’ll see how this pans out with Mr. Grump next door.
For supper, I made egg sandwiches on sandwich thins. I ate two of them for 13.5 points. I also had orange juice for 2 points.
8410 016
Dessert was a No Pudge! brownie for 2 points.
8410 017
Definitely used some weeklies today. Didn’t mean to eat so many points for supper, but I guess I under estimated. I didn’t get a chance to plan my supper before hand and I was upset and so was hubby. But, I have weeklies to use, so why not. :) I also had a small soft serve ice cream cone and a slice of bread with cinnamon and sugar- whew! Kind of overdid it tonight, but I am tracking it all. I used 12.5 weekly points. I will definitely do better tomorrow. I do eat my weekly points if I want them, but usually not so many on one day! I don’t feel bad about it though, because I feel in control.

8 comments :

  1. Congrats on the awesome loss!

    I am really sorry about your tree! I hate people who cut trees for silly reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Congrats on the loss! You are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60 pounds is an incredible milestone! You should be soooo proud! I love your idea of rewards at different intervals. Will definitely be stealing that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! And that bigger loss is because the running is catching up now. I go through a few weeks of little losses and then a week of a big loss and then it continues! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 - your pictures always look delicious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the iced coffee. :)
    #2 - Silly tree-hating neighbors! Who needs 'em?!
    #3 - 60 pounds?!?!?!?! Congrats!!!! Amazing!!!! :)
    #4 - You must tell me - how the heck do you make your green beans? I'm a Southern girl used to eating them cooked with fatback. Gah. Can't stand the taste of them that way now ... but also can't stand the frozen green beans that you steam in the bag! There's gotta be another way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR! You are doing so well!

    P.S. love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT loss..and who doesnt like trees??????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...