SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sponsors Wanted: Third Annual Thankful Healthy Blogger 5K

It’s almost that time again… for the Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k!!

image

Remember the event last year? Here are the results.

In 2010? 2010’s results.

We are growing each year!! Last year we had 53 participants and I hope to increase that again this year. Could we get 100? I’d LOVE that!

Who’s with me and knows they’re going to participate this year? I know I am!! Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.

I’d love to make this year’s event bigger and better than ever. I want to offer more giveaway prizes to more participants so I am searching for sponsors who wish to donate a prize for the giveaway or anything at all! Please contact me if you are interested! AJourney2Thin@gmail.com

You may also leave a comment on this post with your contact information, if interested.

Those of you who have participated in the past, tell those sponsors (in the comments) why they should help make this event a bigger and better event!!

7 comments :

  1. I'm ready to run and make it a three peat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN! I've been wanting to run on Thanksgiving for years, but it's hard because I usually host so I have to be home to get food in the oven, etc. If I do it this way I can run when I have the chance! :)I want to tell my friends about it too, and I know my hubby will be in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in! I did it in 2010 and had a blast, I took my son out with me and Michigan weather co-operated and it was a beautiful day. Last year I was not able to participate but am looking foward to it again.
    As I am typing this I realize just how long I have been following this blog, Alissa you have really helped me alot, weather if be from your hints on how to make an awesome omlet to your never give up attitude. I thank you!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I'm in. Not sure if I will do it outside or on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have shared healthy blogger on the site because we can learn how to maintain our health and gravity also. The good effort for published on the site and use it in this instruction but we should read and follow in this instruction.

    lån til bolig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I'm not as active on this blog, I would love to join again! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...