SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 5, 2012

News Anchor Bullied for Being Overweight

Bullied

Watching this video literally made me cry. As a kid, especially as a teen, hurtful comments were aimed at me all the time. As an adult, they’re pretty few and far between, but those wounds from childhood are just as raw today as they were then. I don’t think those of us who experienced something like that will ever forget those feelings. But this is the first time I have ever heard those kinds of comments referred to as BULLYING. Now I understand. BULLYING happens at ALL ages. You can bet that my husband and I will be teaching our children what it means to be kind and what it means to stick up for others who are being bullied.

Mostly, I just want to say “AMEN, SISTER!” I couldn’t agree with this response more.

5 comments :

  1. I so agree! Not sure I would of had the guts to do what she did! I'm sure glad it's getting lots of press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day and my heart just hurts for her. I don't buy for a second that the guy who did it had any indication of being "helpful" to her. And although she can say his words mean nothing, I know they will forever be in the back of her mind, haunting her and making her wonder what other viewers out there think when they see her. Stupid jerk! She IS overweight, yes, but I have to say she is really a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such BS!! I agree with PP. That guy who was "helping her" was NOT! Jerk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM PROUD THAT SHE IS FROM WISCONSIN LIKE I AM. She is a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this video is nice may be helpful all of them. It is maintain for health. When we will connect in this video we can able to understand overweight and all further instruction we can use it.

    Forhandlere

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...