SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to Hubby!!

I lost a little weight today, but I still had a gain of 2.4 lbs. this week. Not a good week!! Well actually, I should say the weekend wasn’t so great! The rest of it wasn’t that bad. And this week is full of celebrations too. I’ll try to focus on eating those power foods and saving my weekly points for the celebrations.

For breakfast, I had an egg sandwich on a light english muffin along with a banana.

121411 001

I missed my usual glass of milk, but we were out!

Today was hubby’s 30th birthday. He opened a few of his gifts. I think he liked them all! I got him his very own pair of Zippearz ear buds…since he’s always stealing mine. Smile

I didn’t feel like working on my finals…but I was so close to finishing a paper that is actually due tomorrow and I wanted to get it done today and turn it in early to get it off of my mind. So I brewed a cup of coffee and added FF creamer to get me through the work.

121411 002

It took me about 2 1/2 hours to finish up my paper and it was a big relief when I was done!

It was unusually warm today—with a high of 50 degrees! So I took advantage of it and went outside for a walk. I walked 1.67 miles in 30 minutes and burned 178 calories. It was very foggy today though! I took this picture on my phone on my walk and I love how it turned out. I love the way trees look against the sky when they don’t have any leaves. I don’t know why? lol It’s pretty.

IMAG0186

For lunch, I ate a grilled cheese sandwich made with whole wheat bread, FF cheese and a few sprays of butter spray. of course I had to dip it in ketchup.

121411 005

I also had a side salad with lettuce, chicken and tomatoes topped with FF Western dressing.

121411 004

I finished it up with FF yogurt topped with milled flax seed.

121411 006

I am really loving yogurt with milled flax seed. It gives it this delicious flavor.

And then it was off to run a few errands and drop off finals at school. The day went super quick for some reason.

I picked up a Skim milk to drink because I was really hungry.

IMAG0187

I ate a square of Godiva Dark chocolate with raspberry for 1 point. I was shocked to see it was so low in points!

121411 008

Hubby is going to be late again tonight. I did some decorating and am trying to make it special for his 30th birthday. He actually requested a healthy meal that we call Broccoli Slaw. It’s all power foods, so I should be good to go.

121411 007

But I did pick up some cupcakes from the fabulous cupcakery to celebrate. Yummy!

Happy 30th birthday to my hubby!!

5 comments :

  1. BIG Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Hope its a great day, and a wonderful year ahead for you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th to the hubby! Enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy B-day to the hubs!

    Got a recipe for the broccoli slaw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, happy birthday to your husband. I hope you both enjoyed the day. I am right there with you on the eating. There are goodies to behold everywhere you look right now. Argh! Thanks for the comment on the kids' picture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...