SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tisano Chocolate Tea

Yes, you read that right…chocolate tea. It’s real. You’re not dreaming.

Our Chocolate Tea

I was sent a sample of Tisano chocolate tea to try out. I recently heard of the cacao tea and have been wanting to try it out but wasn’t sure where to find it. So I was pretty excited when I was sent a sample!

You can buy this loose leaf tea in tins. It’s $14.95 (plus shipping) for 4 oz. You can see these in the photo above. Here is the loose leaf tea that I got:

121311 009

I had never experienced loose leaf tea before. So before I could drink the tea, I had to get one of these things:

121311 007

It only cost me a couple of bucks, and as someone who loves tea, I will get use out of it.

It comes apart like this:

121311 008

And you put your loose leaf tea in it:

121311 011

I used 2 tsp. of the tea for the amount of tea that fits into my usual tea mug.

121311 013

I was SO impressed with the flavor of this tea. It reminded me of hot chocolate, but obviously with a lot fewer calories! It had that “quality” chocolate taste. Like dark chocolate. Delicious and smooth. I really liked this! I bet it would be even more delicious with a little milk added in.

Some interesting facts about Tisano Chocolate tea:

  • Tisano's innovative patent pending process uses proprietary methods to select the delicate fibrous shell around the cacao bean, which carries many of the same antioxidant agents as the cacao bean plus the added benefit of magnesium and potassium as well as a high dose of Vitamin D, which the cacao bean does not have.
  • Containing over 300 compounds including tannins, catechins, polyphenols and other antioxidant agents and Theobromine (a naturally occurring stimulant), Tisano's Chocolate Tea is a healthy alternative to coffee and tea.

And what can it do for you"?

  • Boosts energy & stamina: Theobromine which is found in cocoa and chocolate provides a mild, long lasting boost with a mood improving effect to help you maintain energy, stamina, and vitality.
  • Immune system support: Antioxidants are free radical scavengers that help defend healthy cells, protect the body and support overall wellness.
  • Promotes a healthy heart: A daily dose of antioxidants has been shown to ward off free radicals that have been shown to contribute to various forms of cardiovascular disease.
  • Antidepressant: Theobromine naturally raises serotonin levels and increases feelings of well-being.
  • Fat and Calorie Free: A chocoholics dream come true, Tisano is a naturally fat and calorie free way to satisfy even the most intense chocolate craving.

And all of that with that delicious dark chocolate flavor. You have GOT to try this tea!!

2 comments :

  1. I <3 Tisano. It's so delicious. It was actually how I managed to get caffeine-free after 10+ years of a truly debilitating coffee addiction! I just drank Tisano in the morning instead, and it completely helped with the emotional and ritualistic aspects of quitting caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a tea shop in town where you buy loose tea by the ounce. You can go in and sniff all the teas. They are wonderful. I have had chocolate tea before and it is fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...