SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Day on Plan

For breakfast this morning, I ate a bowl of oatmeal with a sliced banana, a chicken sausage and FF milk for 0 points.

12611 001

I am counting the chicken sausage for free because Jennie-O turkey sausage is free and the chicken sausage has better nutritional information than that does.

While doing homework, I sipped on my usual coffee with FF creamer for 0 points.

12611 002

The workout of choice today was the stationary bike. I had a lot of reading to do for school and that was one way I could get it done! Hubby fixed my bike a while back so it’s working fine again! Yay! I biked 9 miles in 34 minutes and burned 159 calories. Not a huge burn, but it’s 159 more calories than I would have burned sitting in my chair reading! This way I could multi-task!

For my brunch, I ate an egg sandwich made with whole wheat bread, an egg, FF cheese, and FF turkey for 0 points.

12611 006

LOVE that I can eat something so delicious and filling and not worry about the points.

I also ate a Light FF Yoplait Harvest Peach yogurt. I found out yesterday that these are free. YAY! I asked on a very helpful FB Simply Filling page and I was told that if it is FF and has no added sugar, it’s free. The sugar I am seeing in it is natural from the milk. Whoohoo!

12611 007

School was kind of a wasted day for me today—but that’s ok! We had professor evaluations in two classes and those took up a lot of time. We finished watching a movie in my second class. And in my third class, I left early because I had all of my work done.

Before my second class, I ate almonds for 3 points. I thought 14 almonds were 2 points but when I put it into my tracker it’s 3. I guess I’ll stick with my 10 almonds for 2 points!

12611 005

I also ate an orange for 0 points.

12611 004

I was so happy that hubby got home right before I did. I was STARVING. He was hungry too, so we decided to eat an early supper. I made baked tilapia topped with peach salsa, baked scallops (cooked with a butter and garlic), shrimp salad with tomato, avocado and onion, and lentils for 2 points.

12611 008

It was a tasty and delicious supper. Hubby approved—if you’re married, you probably know that when the hubby approves, it makes you feel 100 times better than when he doesn’t. I hate it when I spend forever cooking something and his response is, “Did you follow the recipe?” lol. Know what I’m saying?

This was the first time I have ever cooked scallops. I will DEFINTELY be buying these more often. Very simple and VERY tasty! I have recently discovered that I LOVE seafood! I am have been experimenting and trying new things and have loved everything. Can’t wait for the cruise coming up and all of the seafood there! One good thing about loving seafood is you can usually eat for very low calorie, depending on how it’s prepared, of course. I don’t like most fried food anymore and when I cook at home, I control the butter usage.

I finished supper up with FF/SF orange Jell-O for 0 points.

12611 009

I have been trying to switch up my desserts a bit with lower calorie items. BUT, I will still be eating ice cream once in a while.Winking smile 

I feel like today was another healthy day!

I have been eating Healthy Pop popcorn every single night since I started this Simply Filling program. I just love popcorn. It makes me feel satisfied and full. I’m going to get an air popper one of these days. I showed hubby the kind I want and told him that it’ll work for a Christmas gift if he needs any ideas. lol

We are going to call it early tonight. Relax a bit and then try to go to bed at 8:00. I know, like old people. Neither of us slept well last night. I love feeling refreshed in the morning after a good night’s sleep. So that’s the plan!

6 comments :

  1. Great thinking with the biking and reading at the same time! I love seeing 0 points all over your page... makes SF seem very intriguing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. popcorn is my favorite filler upper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh now see i thought yogurt was free but when i entered in the tracker it said no -- obviously weight watchers has a few glitches where the simply filling is concerned. i am off to find that fb page -- they seem more knowledgeable than the tracker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea on the bike! You had a good day and I am happy for you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!! So glad simply filling is going so well. Hope you have a better sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...