SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Better Day

I hope that you had a good weekend! Mine started out on Friday night when my parents arrived and my sister came, with her youngest, as a surprise! I was really surprised to see her. Thanks so much to all of you for coming! SmileWe enjoyed dinner out at a Mexican restaurant. Saturday, I graduated. YAY!! Finally done! After that, Loren and I, my family, and hubby’s parents went out to eat at Hu Hot—it’s possible to eat really healthy there, BTW! For the rest of the day, hubby and I took it easy and relaxed. Sunday was the usual church meetings and planning for the week. It was a good weekend!

I am super excited because Hubby surprised me with an iPad for my graduation present. I have been researching iPads, Kindles, and Nooks and had decided to get a Kindle Fire, mainly because of the cost, but what I really wanted was an iPad! I was SOOO excited, which you can probably see in this picture! lol

Graduation 002

What are your favorite Apps, for you iPad users?

The scale did not show me any love this morning, but that was totally expected. And wouldn’t you know that I had to have an unwelcome visitor in my life this morning also…which never helps my weight, if you know what I mean! And I am NOT happy. I NEVER got it on my old BC. Not only that, but I have acne like no other since switching BC pills. GRRR!

Moving on, I continued to struggle with eating the right foods and not continuing to allow myself to indulge. Didn’t go so well! But it’s something for me to work on. I want to learn to master the art of learning that it’s ok to indulge in celebrations, but getting right back to healthy eating afterwards. I always want to continue to indulge AFTER the celebrations.

So today, I’m back to SFT for the day. I know I won’t be able to do it all week, but I know that doing SFT will help me on the days when I am able to.

For breakfast, I ate an egg, 1 slice of Canadian bacon, 1/2 serving of oatmeal with blueberries, and a glass of skim milk.

121911 001

I did the Wii Fit for 30 minutes. I just did random aerobic activities. It’s not a huge calorie burn, but I can feel it in my muscles and I broke a sweat. It was fun! I burned 160 calories—so it’s something anyways! It seems about an average calorie burn for an aerobic activity for me.

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF vanilla creamer.

121911 002

On my first break, I ate a banana and 2 clementines.

121911 003

121911 004

For lunch, I ate a salad with tuna, tomatoes and FF cheese.

121911 005

I also ate an apple with PB for 3 points.

121911 006

No snacks for the rest of the day.

For supper, I made baked chicken, lentils with apple cider vinegar, and green beans.

121911 007

For dessert, I had FF lemon chiffon yogurt.

121911 008

Overall, a pretty good day! Lots better than the past few, that’s for sure!

4 comments :

  1. YAY
    here's to another one today.
    for both of us.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following your journey -- keep up the great work!
    www.runningdivamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the good day ahead, but yay for enjoying all the celebrations of the past couple of weeks!!!! You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...