SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 12, 2011

Not Perfect

It’s that time of year. Too many celebrations. I didn’t plan well enough this past week and ended up eating too much this weekend. I don’t feel like I OVER ate…just ate the wrong things and didn’t have the points left for them. I felt miserable last night and SO ready to get back on track.

For breakfast, I made an egg sandwich on a light English muffin along with skim milk and a banana.

121211 001

I got hubby’s birthday presents wrapped, my present for the grab and steal exchange at work wrapped, and did some things around the house.

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF creamer. Hubby’s uncle is a coffee connoisseur. He gave us a couple of bags of coffee beans and I think it’s some of the best coffee I’ve ever had!

121211 002

I was hungry on my first break, so I ate 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal.

121211 003

For lunch, I ate a baked potato topped with FF cheese and broccoli.

121211 004

I also had 2 Cuties Clementines. Perfect pocket fruit. Smile

121211 005

I finally found these for an affordable price—and they don’t disappoint! SO GOOD!

And then I had a bit of an affair with Russell Stover chocolates…Yeh…Hubby and I each received a box of these from his relatives for his birthday and my graduation…They are too good. And I will have to have hubby hide them… Sad smile

I got off of work a little early today—which is always nice! I got more stuff done around the house and then sat down to work on my Finals. I finished one of my finals. YAY!! I REALLY LOVED getting that extra time off of work today.

For supper, I had chicken, lentils with apple cider vinegar, and FF cottage cheese.

121211 007

I also had a side salad with lettuce, tomato, feta and FF Western for 1 point.

121211 006

I found that FF dressings ARE a Simply Filling food. There seems to be some foods that are power foods and other foods you don’t have to count because they’re filling foods. It’s confusing.

I finished it all up with a Lite Blueberry Cheesecake yogurt. I added milled flax seed for a little extra flavor.

121211 008

Well, today wasn’t perfect, but it was better than yesterday and that counts for something.

7 comments :

  1. It's a hard time of the year.But just take it one day at a time and try not to dwell on the day past it will just make you more crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just started adding lentils into our diet. Yum. Scramble egg whites, spinach, lentils and salsa. Yummy breakfast. Not sure if it fits in with your WW, but it's what I eat most mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, the roughest time of year...with temptations ALL AROUND! Seems like you're doing great and mmm, I've been having pretzels dipped in cottage cheese for snack...actually REALLY good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this time of year is just brutal -- between the food & stress -- it's hard to stay on track with anything! but you are rockin' it!

    and i totally agree -- sometimes figuring out what is a power food & a *freebie* on simply filling is confusing. things i think are end up not being on the list & vice versa -- i have added points i didn't plan to because i assumed. but i am still loving it wayyyyy better than tracking!

    happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just reminded me that I need to eat lunch. I just wish I were eating some of those yummy foods you took pics of. Jealous! LOL!

    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog! I love it. Thank's for the honesty. I struggled with that during my first attempt at a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is a tough time of the year. So many temptations, events etc. Keep the faith that one weekend will not undo all the good you've done so far. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...