SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally Friday and a Traveling Day

Happy Friday!!

For breakfast this morning, I had a Thomas “everything” bagel thin with plain whipped cream cheese and a bowl of strawberries and blueberries with 1 cup of 1% milk for 7 points.

31811 001

This was the first time I saw the everything flavor in the store- they were FANTASTIC! I loved them. I wanted to try to eat less carbs for breakfast, but we’re out of eggs and I didn’t know what else you could make for breakfast that would be low carb. Any ideas? Today really didn’t turn out to be low carb, I’m going to have to set a aside a day next week to try it out.

I didn’t realize that I had the day off of work- oops! So I worked a couple of hours and then signed out for the day! I called hubby and he was already on his way home, which was fantastic because we had a long trip ahead of us to go visit my sister and family in the Chicago area.

I whipped up a green smoothie. This time I tried something different, and I will be sharing the recipe because it was good! A Peanut Butter Banana Green smoothie. YUMMM! 4 Points.

31811 002

I got some things packed and cleaned the house up a little bit and then jumped on the stationary bike for a workout. Neither the bike nor my HR monitor were working correctly today, but I biked 30 minutes, don’t know the distance and don’t know the calories burned. Not sure what’s going on with my HR monitor lately! But it felt good to get a workout in!

When hubby got home, I made lunch before we left. I had 2 fat free hot dogs on light bread with baked beans for a total of 7 points.

31811 004

I also had a side salad with lettuce, tomato, 2% cheese, cashews and light ranch for 3 points.

31811 003

For dessert, I had a mini Reese's Peanut Butter egg for 2 points.

31811 005

And then we were off! On the way there I snacked on 2 Cuties Clementines for 0 points.

31811 007

We stopped for gas and I got a Cinnamon coffee with cinnamon hazelnut creamer along with a chocolate chip cookie for 8 points.

31811 008

After eating the cookie, I wished I had chosen something healthier. I’ll do better next time.

I was feeling hungry, so I had a banana later on in the afternoon for 0 points.

31811 009

And finally we arrived at my sister’s house! For supper, she had sushi and pizza. I had a small slice of the mushroom and pepper pizza and 5 sushi rolls for 9 points.

31811 011

31811 012

It was DELISH! After supper, I had a cup of Lady Grey tea for 0 points.

31811 013

And a little later, a peanut butter Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich for 4 points.

31811 014

I used 10 weekly points today, which is fine because I still have quite a few of them left! I’m glad hubby is back and I’m looking forward to a fun and long weekend! Smile

Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Have a great weekend!

    I've got a hankering for those PB eggs now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can help me. I just started WW & I am struggling really bad when it comes to preparing meals @ home & trying to figure out the pts.
    Like if it has more than 3 or so ingredients other than veggies .... I get so confused. I'm going to talk to the leader tomorrow & see what he thinks. I know I probably over think things or miscalculate, etc... I just feel overwhelmed & like there's so much to remember. I always try to use recipes I find here on blogger or youtube... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Alissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I think I'm gonna cave at one point and try those smoothies... :p :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea adding cashews to your salad! I definitely need to give that a try!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...