SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 28, 2011

It’s Monday- What Else Can I Say?

I hope that you had a great weekend. Mine was just so so. It was nice to relax, but hubby and I are both sick- so we spent the entire weekend lounging around the house. I got some reading done for school, but didn’t do much else!

For breakfast this morning, I had 1 boiled egg, 1 Banana Nut Flax Muffin, a banana, and a glass of 1% milk for 8 points.

32811 001

It was a sad Monday because hubby had to leave for another month again. He is home on the weekends- so that’s always something to look forward to. I went back to bed after he left for some more much needed sleep. I felt better when I woke up.

One good thing about working from home is that it’s a lot easier to work when you’re not feeling well. I can work in my comfy clothes and slippers. Have a humidifier running and blow my nose and cough as loud as I want. Winking smileYep, sounds really attractive, huh? hehe

For my first break, I had 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese for 2 points.

32811 005

I was amazed at how much protein cottage cheese has! 16g for 1/2 cup is really good!

I also made a cup of Duchess Grey tea to sip on for 0 points.

32811 006

For lunch, I had a salad made up of lettuce, spinach, broccoli slaw, 1 clementine, black beans, sunflower seeds, tuna, and light poppy seed and caramelized onion dressing for 4 points.

32811 009

I just randomly threw this salad together at the last minute- not really sure what I was doing- but it was SO GOOD! And I couldn’t believe it was only 4 points!

I tried to stay away from dessert today, and drank a couple sips of a Crystal Light type drink- Cranberry flavor. 0 calories, etc. This helped give me that sweet flavor that I was craving, but for no points!

32811 010

On my last break, I was craving something sweet- so I had a Fiber One Strawberry yogurt with 1/2 cup fresh strawberries for 1 point.

32811 011

I think the strawberry flavor is my favorite of the Fiber One flavors. Yum!

It was a long and busy day at work and I was SO glad to be done!

I did get a fun package in the mail today! I signed up to receive a free beauty kit from Target- and I got one!

32811 002

32811 003

Lots of great coupons in there too!

For supper, I had 2 FF hot dogs with PB and ketchup, along with 1 potato and some onions that I broiled with a little olive oil and minced garlic. I melted Mozzarella cheese on top of them for a total of 14 points. I also had more of the Cranberry water.

32811 012

For dessert, I had SF chocolate pudding for 2 points.

32811 013

That leaves me with 3 Points left for the day. If I am hungry, I have a planned snack of dry roasted peanuts that will put me at 43.24% Carbs, 32.8% Fat, and 23.97% Protein. I’m still having a hard time meeting that protein goal, but overall- I think I did pretty well today!

I have some housework to get done tonight and then I’m going to relax for the evening. I’m going to try to get to bed early tonight too and get a good night’s sleep in.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

12 comments :

  1. Hot dogs with peanut butter sounds like the worse thing ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-I was also going to comment on the Hot Dogs & PB. I could totally try that. Laugh! All your food looked delish today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you keep feeling better Alissa!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and hubby are both feeling better for the weekend!

    My hubby wants to try your hotdogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope youre still on the mend!

    it's tired tuesday now :) at least around here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the same Target make up bag you did! I love all the great items and coupons that came in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon, hunny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon! Cottage cheese is a great source of protein, as is greek yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Hope you and hubby are feeling better now. And I am so sorry that he is gone for a month. At least you have the weekends though. Still, I know it's tough being apart during the week.

    That salad is pretty like something you'd get at a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better.

    I need to go get my some cottage cheese! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're feeling better today, I had been sick for 2 weeks! so I know, it sucks! oh and guess what? I joined WW finally, so this food/point stuff makes more sense now, I'll have to steal some of your ideas/recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...