SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not Such a Good Eating Day

It was hard to get up at 5 AM this morning- I wish vacation wasn’t over!

For breakfast this morning, I had a Thomas “everything” bagel thin with plain whipped cream cheese, 1 cup of strawberries and some blueberries along with 1 cup of 1% milk for 7 points.

32211 001

 I tried to finish up some reading after hubby left but I didn’t get very far and ended up going back to sleep for a couple of hours- which was just what I needed.

Before leaving for class, I made a green smoothie (2 oranges, 1 cup of spinach) for 1 point.

32211 002

Class went better than expected- we ended up watching the movie that I stayed up late to watch last night- but that’s ok!

I brought my lunch with me and ate in the car before grabbing a few groceries. I had a sandwich made of light bread, ham, turkey, and a laughing cow cheese wedge. I also had a serving of baked BBQ chips for a total of 7 points.

32211 003

I also had a light cheese stick for 1 point.

32211 004

On the way home, I ate a Cadbury Egg- and enjoyed it so much I ate two of them for 8 points.

32211 006

I was hungry when I got home so I ate a banana for 0 points.

32211 007

And still felt hungry, so I had a small wrap with turkey and cheese and a diet Dr. Pepper for 3 points.

32211 008

And I still wasn’t satisfied. I wasn’t feeling well and that might have been part of the reason I wanted to eat. But I ate some peanuts and chocolate chips for 6 points, but didn’t take a picture- obviously this was emotional eating.

And then I headed upstairs and took a nap. I always know when I’m not feeling well when I can sleep in the middle of the day, usually I am restless! But I slept really well and felt a lot better when I woke up.

I made chicken noodle soup for supper. I made a big pot of it so we will have lots of leftovers. It’s a very healthy and simple soup. I also had a PB & J for a total of 7 points.

32211 011

32211 010

And today just wasn’t a very good day eating wise. After that, I had a small sundae with nuts, caramel and chocolate. This was 7 points. I was still within my points, but it’s just not been a good day eating wise. I ended up going over 3 points because I had a glass of orange juice with an Air Borne to try to keep from getting sick.

I really need to get it together. Tomorrow is WI day and I don’t really know what to expect- but I won’t be surprised if I gain again after today. Honestly, I’m just looking forward to a fresh start. I did pretty well over the weekend, thanks to my sister and my mom, but I just kind of screwed things up today. *sigh* I’ll do better tomorrow!

I’m going to leave you with a clip from The Fighting Temptations that we’ve been studying in one of my classes. I love this song! It’s a great movie with fantastic music also- watch it!! It makes me miss singing in a choir! Smile

The Fighting Temptations

10 comments :

  1. I am feeling bloaty! I haven't weighed yet this week and probably won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 pts isnt bad for one of those lil eggs.. I may have to get me one. I hope you feel better and dont worry too much about your off day. That's what weekly pts are for, so technically you still did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of sleep can make you snacky. It's from the hormones that your body releases from fatigue. My most difficult time with eating are those days where I don't get enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vid - I have the movie and the soundtrack and some of tbones work as well!
    He's like my pseudo-rap hero!
    Don't be discouraged! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't get down on yourself...we ALL have bad eating days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some days are harder than others! I hope you get some good sleep tonight and feel better in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending happy & healthy vibes your way, my friend. Tomorrow is a new, fresh & clean slate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I don't sleep well, I eat like crap that day!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food doesn't look that bad at all!! I hope you have a good WI, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be crossing my fingers for a good WI for you!!! And hey, even if you gain, you are still a success and will be back on track this week for sure!!!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...