SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Vacation Day Monday

Hubby and I took today off so we wouldn’t have to rush home last night- it was SO nice to sleep in! We headed to my parents last night- so we were a little closer to home.

Right when I woke up, my mom and I headed out for a walk. I’m not sure how far we walked, but we walked 32 minutes and burned 172 calories. Felt good to get some activity in and talk with my mom!

32111 001

This past weekend, I went on a walk with my sister and kids too- so no lack for activity! Smile

When we got home, we had breakfast. I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup each of strawberries, blueberries and bananas. I also had a cup of 1% milk for a total of 7 points.

32111 004

I also had a cup of coffee with Caramel Macchiato creamer for 1 point.

32111 005

After that, my Mom and I left to go to a Sara Lee store because they sell the light bread for 99 cents, which is amazing! I usually pay $3.50 per loaf- so I got a bunch to put in the freezer. What a great deal!

And then we did a little shopping. We also decided to get pedicures at the spur of the moment! That felt GREAT and my feet look pretty. Smile

32111 006

We got home and ate a late lunch at like 3:00- usually I would be STARVING by that time! I guess keeping busy keeps your mind off of eating. My mom made us DELICIOUS deli sandwiches with light bread, turkey, ham, cheese, lettuce tomato and light miracle whip for 6 points.

32111 010

We also had tomato soup for 3 points.

32111 011

And for dessert, we had SF pudding cups that my Mom had made for 2 points.

32111 013

And then hubby and I headed home! On our drive home, we stopped at a gas station and I got a grape flavored water and a package of honey roasted peanuts for 8 points.

32111 014

I also had a banana and 2 clementines for 0 points.

32111 015

32111 016

I have 7 points left for the day. I think I am going to eat a piece of toast or something like that. Hubby and I are going to watch a movie that I have to watch for class tomorrow. Thankfully, hubby is going to be home this week!!

We had a really fun weekend, getting to spend time with my sister and her family, my parents and my younger brother. Thanks so much to all of you for the wonderful time!! Smile

13 comments :

  1. Slight tangent... Seeing the coffee mug reminded me of the thrill UNI gave us last year when they bumped off Kansas in the NCAA tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good wkend! That pudding looks kinda small to be 2 pts if it's SF... now you have me worried. My fave thing lately is SF/FF pudding with FF cool whip and I have only been counting the pudding AND whip cream as 1 pt. I make it from the boxes and separate it into 4... I'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend and that your mom is super supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In your first picture you are looking wonderful! Looking rather toned. Well done. Sounds like a good weekend and I always enjoy my walks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you had a nice LONG weekend with your family!!! Weekends like that are good for the soul. Have a great rest of the week Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that oatmeal looks yummy, packed with all those fruits! YUM :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun weekend. Don't you just love pedis?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sandwich looks SO good right now. Looks like you have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your oatmeal and sandwich look SO good!!! Glad you were able to have a fun weekend :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking GOOD! I've been thinking about how nice a pedicure would feel lately... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...