SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 27, 2011

CSN Stores Review: Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker, Gaiam Pilates Band Kit, and a Sharpie

CSN Stores offered me a credit to order whatever I wanted from their stores and write a review on it. I have nothing but good things to say about CSN Stores. You can find everything at CSN Stores. The shipping is fast and the entire process is easy!

The first item that I chose was the Mr. Coffee TM75- 3 Quart iced tea maker. This is our third iced tea maker in a little less than five years of marriage. I have to say, that I am loving the design of this one and I think that it will last.

Mr. Coffee - TM75 - 3 Quart Iced Tea Maker

The best thing about it is that it is dishwasher safe. Our second iced tea maker pitcher was warped in the dishwasher and eventually cracked and broke, so the fact that this one is dishwasher safe is great. I also like that you can choose how much tea you want to make. You can make 1, 2 or 3 quarts. It is made in such a way that you can use a coffee filter and even use loose tea if you prefer. I have made plain iced tea and also green iced tea- which is wonderful! You can change the settings to whether you want the tea strong or mild. It automatically turns off when it is finished running. Overall, it is a fantastic iced tea maker and I highly recommend this product.

The second item that I chose was the Gaiam Pilates Band Kit with a full workout DVD.

Gaiam - 05-518 - Pilates Band Kit

I love Pilates- it feels good to stretch and it’s a calming workout. The kit comes with a full workout DVD hosted by Ana Caban, and a resistance band. You can choose which resistance you want to order: light, medium or heavy. I chose the medium, not really knowing what the band would be like. I definitely could have gone with the heavy. This was my first experience with resistance bands and they really do work your muscles! This workout kit is a great addition to my workout DVD collection.

I had just a little bit left of my credit, so I also ordered a green Sharpie.

Sharpie® - SAN30034 - Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Green, 1/Each

Is that a weird choice? Let me explain. I use Sharpies all of the time. Usually, the ones I use are black, so I thought green would be a nice addition. Winking smile When I figure out the Points Plus value of the foods that I am eating, I often write the amount on the package for easy reference. Like this:

32711 006

32711 008

32711 007

It comes in very handy!

Once again, my experience with CSN Stores was fantastic! Make sure to check out their more than 200 stores!

5 comments :

  1. love the review how do you go about setting up something like this I would love to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make your sweet tea (healthier) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually use two sharpies in my kitchen. A green one for marking foods that are OK and, go ahead - have a snack. And then a red to say, 'Do you REALLY need this? Look at those points a second time'. Heh.

    I would love to try pilates at home, hm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alissa, LOVE the reviews! And I admit, I have a bit of a thing for sharpies myself. Hope you have a great day! MARK ON my Sharpie blog friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are awesome. I love all three of your choices, and I like how you use 'em! You picked well and I'm glad you're enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...