SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vitalicious VitaTops and VitaBrownies Review

Vitalicious graciously sent me a sampler pack of VitaTops and VitaBrownies to try out and review. I had seen so much about these on blogs and in magazines and had always wanted to try them out because they looked so delicious. And the verdict? They ARE delicious!

One of the best parts about Vitalicious is that, “Vitalicious takes pride in producing only all-natural products, without any artificial additives or preservatives of any kind.”

Vitalicious has a breakdown of their products, that they call the VitaBreakdown, and they state that each individually-wrapped serving has:

  • 100 calories
  • No artificial ingredients
  • No preservatives
  • Whole grains
  • 5g - 6g of fiber
  • 0g - 1.5g of fat
  • 3g - 4g protein
  • 15 vitamins and minerals

Now that sounds like a healthy choice! Sometimes foods that claim to be “diet” or “low calorie” forsake flavor for the sake of saving calories, but that is not true for the VitaTops of the VitaBrownies. My absolute favorite flavors out of what they sent me were the Raisin Bran VitaTops:

the Banana Nut VitaTops:

and the Chocolate Mint VitaTops:

Although there wasn’t a single flavor that I didn’t enjoy. The Golden Corn VitaTops made a nice side to a bowl of soup!

I enjoyed the VitaBrownies with a side of banana soft serve:

12411 009

And enjoyed topping the VitaTops with whipped cream cheese or even Cool Whip:

112611 005

Hubby even requests these for breakfast- and he’s not on a diet! I guarantee that the whole family will enjoy these. Not to mention, they are convenient!

You can find these in select stores or order them online. They deliver them right to your door, and you can always find a special or promotion going on. Once you receive them, immediately put them in the freezer. When you want to eat one, you can thaw it out, or I would pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. These are a great choice when it comes to baked goods. Most of the VitaTops are about 3 points each. Compare that to a bakery muffin!

There are so many other products and flavors available that I cannot wait to try when I make a purchase in the future! I will definitely be restocking my supply as soon as I run out of my sampler pack!

FTC, I was not compensated for this review. Vitalicious sent me a sampler box free of charge for my honest opinion.

10 comments :

  1. OMG!!! I am a Vitatop-aholic! I had to put them away for a while!! BUT they are amazing! I freakin love love love love love them! Try the pumpkin next!! Where do I sign up for the free sampler box?? LOL :)

    they are thee best 100 calorie yummy on the market in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitatops complete me! Deep chocolate with a tbs-ish of almond or natural peanut butter for bfast keeps me full all morning long! They're all scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vitatops! The local Costco had chocolate ones!! Score!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sally- the deep chocolate are the BEST! Although I do really also like the banana nut too ;) YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love vitatops too! bought my first package a few weeks ago and was also going to do a review! i haven't seen most of these flavours they sent you though. jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wish they weren't so darn expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vitatops are incredible!! I ALWAYS have them in stock in my freezer & am so happy to have found them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN!!! We don't get all the flavours up here in Canada, but the ones we get are GOOOD! Have a great day Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Vitatops..I've never had the brownies, but def going to try now :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...