SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WI at work Day and 30th Day

I was finally able to weigh around lunchtime today. It’s hard to find one of the HR people to weigh me in. But there was no way I was going to wait until after lunch. I skipped WI last week, so I lost 1.8 lbs in 2 weeks, according to the work scale, of course! So I was really happy w/ that! I know that I’m not going to win, but I’ve almost lost 10 lbs according to our work scale…as much as you want to trust that. lol Because according to my scale- not THAT much, but still some! :)

Work was dreadful today. People were missing from work and we were really busy. People yelled at my all day and threw impossible questions my way. I was really hoping everyday would go as well as Monday did.

So, I did have some problems with eating today. I tracked everything and I’m still good for the week. I just hope it doesn’t influence tomorrow’s weigh in.

I came home, ate some supper and watched The Bachelor finale. I’ve never watched the show before but I watched it this season. I think he picked the one that completed him. You could tell they were in love with each other by the way they acted. Even if she wasn’t a favorite, it was cute to see two people so happy together throughout the show.

After that, I did my 30th day of the 30 Day Shred!!! I am SO happy to finally be done with it! What a relief! I would like to do a post as a review, and maybe I’ll do that soon. I’m ready to focus on running and other exercises again. The weather is starting to get nicer and there will be so many more options again.

BTW, my breakfast this morning was my usual for Weigh in at work day:

tuesday 003

I love me some cheerios! I’m hoping the best for weigh in tomorrow!! I was up from last week as of this morning- so I’m keeping my fingers crossed I lose some!

6 comments :

  1. Good luck with weigh in, and congrats on completing the shred! its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the loss
    and on actually finishing the 30 day shred
    you go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the 30-day shred! I work from home and every now and then I miss the camaraderie of doing things with co-workers! Good luck with your weigh-in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO PROUD of you for finishing the Shred. That's impressive. :)

    ANd congrats on the weigh in! Sorry the day at work was a bunmmer. I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...