SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

iChange.com *Free Trial*

iChange.com contacted me about being part of a Site/Program testing team. This will be open to all of my readers too! In the email, Jennifer described iChange.com, “The site is built on the idea that losing weight is more easily achieved with support from others, and we have built a system through which individuals can receive professional counseling and support from other members. We were founded last year by some of the early investors in eHarmony.”

I took a look at the site and think it is a great idea. We all know how much support we receive from fellow bloggers and how motivating it is to have support from people going through the same struggles with weight loss.

I know that I am always looking for expert advice on nutrition, weight loss, and exercise. I don’t know where to turn for this advice many times. The great thing about iChange.com is the opportunity to get help from Registered Dieticians and nutritionists.

So the great thing about this free 30 day challenge is that we will be getting the help of Diana Young, a Registered Dietician. This is a great opportunity and I am looking forward to learning from it! This is also a $19.99 value, for free. No obligations. At the end of the 30 days, you can either choose to continue with Diana Young (for $19.99 a month) or keep being a part of the group for free, without the help of Diana Young. Even if you choose not to continue with Diana Young, we can still offer and receive support via iChange.com.

I would be thrilled if all of you would join the group and give this a try with me. iChange.com is looking for all of the feedback they can get on their site and plan. This registration will be open for 7 days, actually starting on March 24th.

If you are interested in trying this out (which I know that you are!!) go to the link below and sign up or click here:

http://www.ichange.com/partners/journeytothin 

What do you think? :)

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations! I've seen their site and it makes a lot of sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I joined with you =) Hoping that this helps me out

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...