SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back at it!

Yesterday was a great day! I ate healthy foods and watched my points. I did go over 1 point for some healthy pop- popcorn. But I’m not even feeling guilty about that one! I feel so much better. I got rid of a lot of water weight. My ring is loose again. :)

So I’m going for day #2 of healthy eating and staying on track. I KNOW that I can do it! We have to go up to the hospital after church this morning so I packed us a healthy lunch so we don’t have to eat out again. I stocked up on lots of fruits and veggies at the grocery story last night.

Also, we had a coupon for Coldstone that was just too good a deal to pass up. So we went there and I planned ahead. I got a Like it Strawberry Mango Banana Sorbet with 1/2 a banana mixed in. It only cost me 3.5 points and it was deliciousness! You should all try it. :)

Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day today. I’m hoping we can get in a bike ride or a run or something. I’m not sure how much time we’ll be spending at the hospital today or when we’ll get home though. Things were looking better but now his blood pressure sky rocketed and he can’t hold his full liquid diet down. So we’ll hear what that’s about today. Hope he’s ok because he does have a lot of heart problems. I’m sure everything will be just fine.

Have a good Sunday!

2 comments :

  1. I hope everything will be fine too. I'll be thinking of him.

    It sounds like you did great at Coldstone - we don't have one here, but we had one in our previous town. They can be dangerous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a good day! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...