SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Good Monday

I had a great day today!

First off, I didn’t eat any donuts at work today even though they were free and from a great bakery. I actually didn’t even want one because I thought of the way they would make me feel. I’m proud of that NSV!

I worked 7-11 and since it’s spring break week, I got to come home instead of go to school. I came home and opened all of the windows in the house and let the sunlight in. So perfect! It’s a beautiful day today! Finally no rain!

I picked up another free box of Boca products, this time the flame grilled burgers. I had one one an Arnold Sandwich thin with light cheese, a little light mayo, ketchup and tomato. This was absolutely amazing. I was impressed with how delicious it was! I would never guess that it didn’t contain any meat. Not only that, but it only cost me 5 points! I paired this with Trader Joe’s sweet potato fries for the most amazing meal I have had in a really long time. I can’t believe I can call this dieting! haha :)

I spent some time cleaning up in the kitchen and doing laundry. I got caught up on current blog posts and just enjoyed the sunshine through the windows. I’ve been slacking on blog reading lately, so I hope to have more time now!

After letting my lunch settle, I got outside for a c25k run! It felt really great and I burned 278 calories! I was really happy with that. I’m still embarrassed running outside but I tried to keep telling myself that I might be inspiring someone else to get out and get active. I plan to do it again on Wednesday and Friday. :)

I really need to work on homework, but I’m just enjoying my day off. Maybe I can do a little at my long day at work tomorrow. But I should try to at least get the house pretty much cleaned up! I love days like this. :)

Tonight, we’ll be heading up to see FIL in the hospital. No news today on how he’s doing. I think it’s just a waiting game as they find a surgery time, etc. I’m sure he’ll be just fine.

Hope you all have had a great Monday! :)

9 comments :

  1. Aren't those Bocca patties awesome?! Love them.

    Great job on the C25k! Just keep at it.

    And great NSV with the donuts. That's tough. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Monday!! I really need to try those Bocca burgers, they sound awesome!

    Great job on the run & the no donuts!!

    PS I was officially jealous when I read your twitter update about going outside for a run! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a productive day. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that your FIL is doing okay! Great job with the donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when Mondays are productive. I hope the rest of your week follows suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great start to the week! I can never run outdoors, I would be caught dead doing that! I get really conscious. So I can relate to what you feel. But its great that you are overcoming it.! I wish I could do that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you on the run! And well done for skipping the donuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're also enjoying the weather - just got back from a morning at the park with the kids.
    I hope your dad-in-law's situation resolves soon. The waiting is the hardest part.
    Great job on resisting those donuts!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...