SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feeling Myself Again

This week I was just out of it. I was unmotivated and a little depressed.

But yesterday, I started to feel better. And this morning, I am feeling 100% back to my positive self again.

I am so motivated to lose weight now. It helps that the scale has been showing some lower numbers the past couple of days. Hubby and I were able to go shopping for groceries last night. We got our tax return so we decided to get a full load of groceries. We have lots of healthy foods in the house and it will be much easier to stay on track. I also won a giveaway for a bunch of free boxes of Boca products, can’t wait to try those out!

Hubby promised to go running with me today, which I am REALLY excited about. It’s a dreary day, as it has been for the past week, but it’s not raining and it’s almost 50*, so hopefully it doesn’t rain! I have not worked out all week.

I’m so close to that 50 lb goal again- I want this to be the week I make it there!

7 comments :

  1. It's the greatest feeling when you've got your mojo back!!
    I know you can do it :)
    If i can go out in this nasty weather i know you can too!!
    Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i got depressed for some reason 2
    glad ur back like me 2
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got your groove back and feeling better. :)

    You're going to get to that 50 pounds. I see a $50 shopping spree in the very near future.

    Way to go! We can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! You will be at the 50 lb gone mark in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that your motivation has returned!! I hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! You'll reach 50 mark in no time! Keep the motivation running high :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better - chase after that 50 pounds, girl! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...