SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh In Day

I weighed in at 239.8 this week. I gained .2

I will be honest and tell you that I have really been struggling. I’m having a really hard time staying away from foods I shouldn’t be eating. I’m hungry all the time.

On Friday, I hit 238 right before we went up to visit family. We ate so much food over the weekend. I tried to limit my portions and eat more veggies, but all of that rich food just adds up. I was miserable. I think eating like that threw me out of whack because then I started craving different foods.

But today is a new day and I want to get back on track. I need something to get me motivated again. I’m getting bored with the foods I’ve been eating, so I’ll have to go grocery shopping for some new foods.

My whole family went for a walk up to a park this weekend. That was a lot of fun. We played catch with a football. I can really tell a difference in my fitness level. :) Yay! I don’t want to ruin that.

5 comments :

  1. That is always nice when you can tell a difference in your fitness level. It just affirms what you are doing is right. Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean when i start eating junk i crave junk food all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think adding new or different foods you haven't had in a while will help get you out of this slump you are in.

    i've really been having to make conscious decisions lately when i go for that chocolate...do i really want this? nope...i want to lose these lbs & feel/look better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is tough when that old food slips in, because then you want it again. Try planning all of your meals out for each day the night before and keep that paper with you to help you get back on track with choices. Ask yourself each time you want to put something in your mouth if it is going to help you or hinder you on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm kelli..I do know how you feel there..sometimes you just get bored with eating the same thing..I do too everyday..but yea changing it will definetely help you..keep going..you will get there..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...