SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh in Day

I lost 1 lb this week! That puts me at 238.6. 50 lb goal is 238! I am SOOO close. I have to get there next week or else. I’ve been right at the brink of 50 lbs for a long time. Now that I have turned things around I have no doubt that I can do it as long as my body cooperates. :) So total lost so far is 49.4 lbs!

Yesterday at work I had my final weigh in at work. I can’t remember what I weighed the first day. They will post the final results next week sometime. I know it’s not all that accurate because the scale is messed up, but at least I finished with a loss!

The secretary told me that she can really tell that I’ve lost weight and wanted to know how much I’ve lost. She said that she’s been there before and that she actually had her stomach stapled and lost 90 lbs. I couldn’t believe it! I think more people struggle with weight than we know about. But that was a really nice compliment for me!

7 comments :

  1. Way to go on the weight loss!! You are doing awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on nearing your goal!! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo - you can do it. I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Doesn't it feel good when someone notices :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Sorry i commented late but i'm way behind on my blog reading! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats:) You are so close, you'll get there.

    PS: Im having a giveaway, check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...