SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weigh In Day

This morning I lost .2 lb. I am ok with that because I know my eating hasn't been what it should be. This week I am going to work much harder! I feel a lot better today and much more motivated. My husband and I had a little talk about how much I'm struggling with everything lately. I think my eating reflects my stress at work. He's very sweet and understanding. He even helped me think of all of the reasons I want to lose weight. Here are a few:

1. I want to be healthy.
2. I want to go off of my blood pressure meds.
3. I want to lose weight so I don't have to have hip/knee replacements at 30.
4. My coach purse goal is so close.
5. I want to go to an amusement park without feeling self conscious.
6. Hawaii at 100 lbs lost!
7. I want to look smokin' hot, which his response (of course) was, you already do! lol
8. I want to have kids and be a healthy, active mom.
9. I want to be able to run without stopping.
10. I want to run the 5k next year on the 4th of July.

These are all good reminders to me. There are so many more reasons. It's nice to feel a fresh start on Wednesdays when I know that I can track every point that I eat and that I haven't missed anything. We were out late again last night and so I didn't get up this morning for a workout again. Tomorrow I will definitely be up to run though!

4 comments :

  1. This is really good. For me, it was always a great thing to remind myself of all the different reasons to keep on my weight loss journey.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful that you sat down with your husband to help re-focus on why you want to this. I think those are really great reasons to keep going and will help you stay motivated.

    Also, I know you think it's small potatoes, but congrats on the .2 lb loss! Progress, however small, is still progress. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you have someone so supportive that is backing you without pushing you or being discouraging. If losing weight was easy no one would need plus sizes, you're on the right track :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list - print that out and look at it every day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...