SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1, 2009 Eats

It was so nice to sleep in this morning, we got up around 8:00. I have lost a little bit of weight since weigh in on Wednesday, my goal is to get the 2.4 lbs that I gained off this week! For breakfast I had corn chex (with milk), blueberries, orange juice, and a banana.

Aug.1 001

While my husband went to the chiropractor, I spent some time catching up on blogs and emails. I did some laundry and cleaned up the house. I also started using my new coupon organizer, which I’m excited about!

For lunch I had 2 ears of sweet corn (SO GOOD), and 2 tomato (w/ light miracle whip) sandwiches on light whole wheat bread. These are one of my favorite sandwiches for the summer time with those fresh tomatoes! It’s so nice getting all of this produce from my in-laws, it’s all organic too!

Aug.1 007

Aug.1 008

For dessert (sweets are ok when they are planned and controlled), I had 1 chocolate pudding cup mixed with fresh strawberries.

Aug.1 010

After lunch we went to the pool for about 3 hours. It felt SOOO good! I’m so glad I’m getting a tan this year! While we were there we snacked on some off brand Fiber One Bars.

Aug.1 011

By the time we got home, we were hungry so we started cooking supper. We had a chicken breast w/ provolone cheese, zucchini, and a baked potato with a little bit of light sour cream.

Aug.1 015

For dessert we had smoothies made with blueberries, strawberries and a banana. YUMMY!

Aug.1 016

I’m just getting ready to have some Kettle Corn while we watch a movie! I won’t bother taking a picture of that! :) I think that I did a good job for getting back on track today. A lot healthier food. Part of the problem last week was that I never got around to getting groceries! We’re all stocked up now though! :) At the end of the day, this puts me at 32 points as long as I don’t eat anything else. I might have a tootsie pop, we’ll just have to see.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...