SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday August 2nd

For breakfast I had 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 Tbs. of natural peanut butter, a banana, and 2 cups of 1% milk. I love oatmeal but I don’t eat it very much in the summertime. It’s more of a fall/winter breakfast for me. But this really hit the spot and I forgot how filling it was! This was a 10 point breakfast, a little more than usual, but I was trying to get my dairy in for the day.

Aug.2 001

After lunch it just went all down hill from there. We ate at my in-law's for lunch and the food is always delicious! It wasn’t majorly unhealthy, I think I just felt like I had screwed up or something. I had a small grilled pork chop, fresh tomatoes, potato salad, and 1 kolache. For dessert we had this delicious graham cracker bottom w/ cream cheese filling and peaches on top- SO GOOD! I have no idea how many points that was.

Later on, I had some of those chocolate stars again! Ack!

For supper we ended up ordering a pizza. My husband likes the All meat, so we went with that. I had 2 pieces of that. My MIL sent more dessert home with us, so I had another piece of that!

What a mess of a day eating wise!

1 comment :

  1. Awww, I'm sorry to hear you had a tough day. Now that it's back to the work week I hope you'll have an easier time: just don't go near the vending machine cookies! Think about it, though: you've already managed to lose 30 pounds. You know you can do this. Don't let yesterday's mess-ups cloud today: just go out there and stick with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...