SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update

My hubby thought I should see his chiropractor, so he made an appointment for me today. I went in and she took a look at me and could tell something was wrong because my left shoulder was higher than my right and supposedly my one leg was longer than the other because of it. How weird. She did all of the things that make my hip hurt! It turns out that my 4th Lumbar was out of place in my back and my hip was pretty bad. She said that is why my leg and my heel hurt also. Her diagnosis said I had a sprain somewhere in there. Anyways, long story short, I have to go back again next week. She said it will take a while to get it back to where it's supposed to be. She told me to definitely keep running but if I feel any pain I need to stop so that I don't undo the progress that we're making. I tell ya what though, I am sore EVERYWHERE now. Immediately after the appointment I felt pretty good as the numbness was gone from my leg. But as the day has gone on my hip hurts again but so does my back, neck, butt, and shoulders. She really popped everything! Good to know that I'm getting the problem fixed though.

2 comments :

  1. That is good. Isn't funny how they can make things pop and crack that you had no idea could do that? And it feels so good. If you keep going back, eventually the pain will subside. Good for you for going. Some people are too scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't hear about chiropractors without thinking of Eddie Izzard's bit on them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUwnkTnHrtI&feature=PlayList&p=17BD88DB9FCC447A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=77

    Anyway, I hope the soreness goes away and that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...