SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anticipation

Tomorrow is weigh in day, and for the first time in a while I am excited to see what the results are! This morning showed some very good progress on the scale, I just have to keep my fingers crossed that it either goes even further down tomorrow or I stay the same.

I got up this morning and biked for 30 minutes. Went off to work and it was the same old. I ended up leaving around noon. It's really hot outside today, but I decided to mow the lawn. Wow is that a workout! Maybe that will help w/ my Weigh in tomorrow!

I have been thinking lately how I cannot wait for the day when I can shop in regular stores. I want to have cute and stylish clothes! That will be so much fun for me! If I can keep this up, I'll get there someday! I just love Old Navy, and I'm sure I'll shop there the most. I've started to fit into some of the XXL shirts there. I miss their in store plus size section, but what can ya do?

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait for you to get into regular sized clothes either! I just wrote a post today about my first shopping experience in the plus sized department.Fit to the Finish

    You are doing great! I guess your next reward is a fabulous purse. You'll have to post a picture when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous that you're looking forward to weigh in day! I was dreading mine this morning.

    I'm right there with you about looking forward to shopping at real stores as a great motivator. Just keep going: you'll get there soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...