SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NSV and Last Chance Workout

It seems like I get to go home from work a lot on Tuesdays and end up mowing the lawn. So I decided to deem this my "Last Chance Workout," as Wednesdays are weigh in days for me. This is such a workout for me and takes about 45 minutes!

When I used to mow the lawn I'd have to stop one or two times while mowing the lawn to sit down because I was so tired. Lately, I have been able to get through the entire thing without stopping once. It's awesome to see this building of endurance!

Sunday, my hubby and I went for a bike ride. We hadn't been on a bike ride together since the 4th of July and this is when I started working out every morning. He commented on how fast I was going and how hard I was working out. After he pointed that out I couldn't believe it either! It looks like my morning workouts are really paying off! This morning I decided to do the stationary bike. It's kind of the workout I do when I'm not really feeling like getting up. A little less impact, more relaxing, but always a good workout.

1 comment :

  1. Yay! You're really making so much progress. That's so wonderful about the lawn, and about how your hubby notices your endurance and strength, and how you noticed it too.

    I've just got a big smile on my face for you. That's excellent. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...