SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mostly Pictures

It’s been a long day for me and I’m going to make this short and sweet and just show the pictures of what I ate today. Smile

42911 005

42911 006

(grilled chicken wrap)

42911 001

42911 007

42911 008

I just wasn’t in the mood to eat today while I was at work- so no snacks- which is new for me, and probably not really good for me either! I felt really sluggish and tired by the time I got home!

The interview went alright- I won’t be disappointed if I don’t get it. There are benefits either way for me.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Yum, looks good! I'm so impressed you manage to take photos of each thing you eat. I get some things but I often start (or finish) my meal before I remember to snap a pic!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come and stay with you so I can eat all your yummy food =)

    I am sure you did great in your interview and hope it goes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that slice of pizza...hmmm, its been so long since I've had it :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter banana toast rocks. One of my favorite breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just licked my ipad!!!! Your food looks so good!!! Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...