SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend

The weekend didn’t turn out quite as planned. It really didn’t feel like much of a weekend at all, really. Hubby’s Dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday. Turns out he has an obstruction in his colon. It’s about a 45 minute drive for us, so we spent the day there yesterday and his Mom wanted us to take her up there and spend the day up there again today.

But we did get home in time today to enjoy the 60* weather by going for a quick 20 minute bike ride. It felt amazing.

I’m hoping for good weather tomorrow because it is spring break week for me so I just have to work until 11 and then I’ll be able to come home and do whatever I want. Actually, I need to clean the house and work on homework, but at least I’ll be at home! I don’t HAVE to work on homework because I have the whole week off, but I need to try to get started anyway.

This time change has really thrown me off. I’m so tired! But it is nice that it is lighter later. It really makes it feel more like springtime.

So I feel like I could use another weekend as we didn’t get any time to relax. But it will be nice to not have to go to school this week. Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments :

  1. Hope everything turns out ok ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about his dad! I hope everything is okay! Have a wonderful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your hubby's dad...anything in the hospital is scary!

    hope you have a great week...enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law - I hope everything's okay!
    I hear you on the time change - it's got me all messed up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...