SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions: March Checkup

1. Run a 5k. – I’m still doing my C25K workouts. I am slowly but surely gaining endurance. I think my 30 Day Shred workouts help to gain muscle that will also help with being able to run.

2. Be a better wife. – We’re happy. I think that’s a good sign. :)

3. Continue to become healthier- I am working out consistently (everyday right now), eating healthy, and working on having a more positive attitude.

4. Get debt under control- Still on track! We made a plan to cut down on eating out and the plan allows us to go out to one nice place once a month. We haven’t done that since December…I’ll call that being responsible!

5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- I’m down 6.8 lbs since the 1st. I’d like the number to be higher but I’m also happy with that progress! Sometimes I feel like I’m not getting anywhere, so seeing that number is inspiring to me!

8 comments :

  1. Its good to do a reality check once a while! that is some awesome loss btw. Great going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all that you are doing! I hope you have a wonderful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a great check up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! You are progressing well towards your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are doing amazing
    you are going to reeach your goal in no time

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making great progress in all those areas. The number on the scale may not be what you hoped, but it's down and the downward trend is what's important, not the speed! You know that already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking of doing this kind of post too! You are doing great - keep focused on the prize and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this entry! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...