SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Need to Crack!

Help! Ever since I started running I have gotten minor pain, I'd call it more discomfort, from my lower back (mostly my hip area), down my leg. It's kind of numb. Usually my hip will crack and it goes away. It's always my left hip, never the right.

The hip discomfort has not gone away since I ran yesterday morning. It seems worse this time and I can't seem to do anything to crack my hip. I thought this was unrelated, but I also have a sharp pain in my heal when I walk/run. I am supposed to run today according to my schedule. Should I do it anyways or wait for this pain to go away? I'm starting to think maybe I should visit a chiropractor.

By the way, I think this is weird and wonder if anyone else notices this. After running, I go to work and if I so much as turn my head, my whole neck cracks. If I turn around, my whole back cracks. Every single part of my body will start cracking if I move it. It's the weirdest thing. Does running loosen your body up or something? Will this make me get arthritis? Am I being paranoid? haha :) Any advice on these things would GREATLY be appreciated!

1 comment :

  1. You are cracking me up! I just couldn't resist. I don't think you are being paranoid at all, because something is obviously going on.

    It almost sounds as if you are running unevenly, with a stronger "lean" on one side? And maybe that's related to an underlying back issue? Or perhaps because your heel hurts you are favoring that whole side?

    The best thing to do would be to rest it for a bit, and if it doesn't improve - go have it checked out!

    Have a great Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...