SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling Special

Thanks so much to Hadley for giving me the Very Lovely Blog award. This is my first award ever, so it made me feel oh so special. :)

lovelyblog

I’m supposed to post 15 blogs here, but I’m going to stop at my 1 favorite so maybe I should post Hadley’s special award instead (these are in no particular order):

lovelyblogsquirrel 1. Hadley, of course! She’s so smart and her statistics and graphs are always so interesting to look at.

2. Lori at Finding Radiance. Her progress is absolutely amazing. She’s lost so much weight and turned into such an athlete. I look to her for inspiration!

3. Losing Waist! She is always so completely honest about everything. Her posts are always an interesting read!

4. Confessions of a + sized girl. Her posts are always so positive and happy. I always go away with a smile on my face after reading her blog.

5. Diane at Fit to The Finish. Here is another inspiration. She has lost weight and kept it off. She has the best advice and offers the best things to think about on her blog.

6. Julie at New Start ~ New Life. Julie’s posts are always so fun to read. From weight loss to guys. Her dating adventures are so entertaining!

7. Learning to be Less. She is so motivated it’s amazing! She just completed her Fat Camp Summer and the results were amazing!

8. Becca at Becca’s Journey. It’s always interesting to see her meals. She always has the nicest, helpful comments!

9. Darci at My Road to Weight Loss. Ok, so she hasn’t posted for a long time but she’s still one of my favorite bloggers. Her posts are always so interesting and full of photos! I hope she comes back!

10. Angie at Angie all the Way. She’s lost so much weight- what an inspiration! I love all of the photos she posts. Always upbeat!

5 comments :

  1. WOW!! I just don't even know what to say! Thank you so much for the award. I'm going to pass it along tomorrow. Thanks again!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for returning the love! I'm glad you enjoyed the added squirrel freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you! :) Im glad that I always send you leaving with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!
    I am touched by your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...