SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 3, 2015

Weigh in & 2015 Goal Check in

Close up of scale on white background

I was 100% on track for the first time in about a month and do you know what I was rewarded with?

A 1.1 lb. GAIN!

Isn’t it funny how that works? I have been feeling a little “off” the past couple of days…like my body is up to something. So, I’m guessing it’s water weight or something.

I had a lot of NSVs this week, so I’m not really worried about it. I started the Couch to 5K, I was significantly more active, and I only succumbed to emotional eating once. I am seeing progress!

 
This Week
Last Week
Weekly Points Used:
49/49
--
Activity Points Earned:
27
11
Activity Points Used:
11
--
Total Steps:
51,990
37,286
Weight Change:
+1.1
-1.6
Total Weight Loss:
-10.2 lbs.
 


It has been quite a while since I checked in with my 2015 goals—so I thought I would do that today since it’s the beginning of the month.

image_thumb5_thumbLose Weight I’m down 10.2 lbs. since April.
   
image_thumb5_thumb
Exercise Regularly
As of this last week I have been walking more and also started the Couch to 5K.
   
image_thumb5_thumb6 Be Present (unplugged) I’m still working on this one, but I feel like I have made a little bit of progress. I try to pick up a book more often instead of my phone.
   
image_thumb5_thumb2 A Single Step (towards being a writer) I am making progress. I am working on establishing a schedule and setting aside time to write. I have book plans. I’ve contacted an old professor for advice. I’m working on believing in myself.
   
image_thumb8_thumb Make New Friends Hmmm… sort of. I’ll count new friends when I actually spend time with someone in person. So no, haven’t met this goal yet.
   
image_thumb8_thumb1Budget Ummm… Nope.
   
image_thumb5_thumb4 Purge This past month, my biggest accomplishment was purging my tank top drawer. I sold almost all of them. I also attempted to sell some cookbooks, etc. but no luck.
   
image_thumb5_thumb5 Blog More Most definitely. I’ve really been enjoying it, although sometimes sharing makes me feel insecure when I don’t get many comments.
   
 Read More image_thumb5_thumb5 I finished reading What You Can When You Can, and have started reading three more books. I should probably focus on one…
   
 image_thumb5_thumb8
A Better Me
Since being diagnosed with PPD, I have made incredible strides. I’m certainly not perfect, but the therapy has helped and I’ve been doing a lot of emotional work and soul searching.
   

Not too bad! Looks like I better get back on budget and start making some new friends—the year is half over!

Have a fantastic weekend!

How was your weigh in?

4 comments :

  1. I really like the monthly goal check off. And how exciting to be 10 pounds LESS instead of more! I am just the exact same as April. Blah. Lol Better than the more part, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good attitude on not letting a gain bother you. They happen, even if your food plan should indicate otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your goals!! I't so rewarding to check things off lists!! Good job with your activity point this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I bet that gain is all water weight from your increased activity; the same thing happened to me when I started adding more running. It's so frustrating and counterintuitive! You've accomplished a lot from your list--that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...