SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 10, 2015

Weigh in Day & Thursday Recap

Week 1 Weigh in Day and Weekly Recap

I weighed in today because I want my weigh in day to be on Fridays. So, while I have only been on plan since Monday, I still had a really great loss of 4.8 lbs.! I am excited to see next week’s results because I feel like I have really stepped up my game.

My stats from Monday through Thursday:

  • Weekly Points Used= 1
  • Active Points Earned = 36
  • Weight loss= 4.8 lbs.

I only used the weekly point because I forgot to count a tsp. of butter that I put on my toast until later!

image

Not too shabby!

Thursday Recap

It was rainy all day yesterday so I had to get creative to get my steps in yesterday. First up, I hopped on the treadmill for a 40 minute walk.

IMG_2140

I was feeling tired yesterday so I mostly just wanted to sit around doing nothing. I played with baby girl, read her books, gave her a bath, did some laundry, cooked meals, and did a little too much sitting and staring at my phone—I’m still not doing very well at unplugging! At the same time, it’s kind of fun being able to be more active on my blog social media accounts: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. What can I say, this blog thing (and all that goes along with it) is a passion of mine.

My hips are sore from all of the walking and most likely from walking/jogging in place barefoot. I have been trying to do some stretching to see if that helps. I guess going from virtually no activity to being active will do that to you! Plus, I always tend to get hip pain on the left side when I am active.

However, I did meet my step goal for the day! That’s four days in a row.

image

In the evening, I did a little house walking including carrying baby girl around the house with me because she gets fussy in the evenings.

IMG_2145

When I got tired, I set her down and turned on some Amazon Prime kids music and that settled her for a while so I could walk in place. I had some fun with it and danced around too. Baby girl loves sounds and music. She thinks it’s funny when I walk in place and bobs her little head to the beat of my feet hitting the ground. Too funny.

She didn’t want to settle down at bedtime again, so I gave up and brought her with me to do Just Dance on the Wii. My brother gave me this like 3-4 years ago and I have never played it! It was so much fun. I didn’t get as many steps as I would while walking, but it was a fun way to get 600+ steps in 10 minutes and was a good calorie burn anyways. I look completely ridiculous while I’m doing it, which is another reason I always close the shades when I work out. haha.

I took a video to show hubby how ridiculous I looked and when I watched it I immediately hated myself. How could I have let myself get this huge again? It’s disgusting and embarrassing. But then I told myself that at least I’m showing up and being active—it doesn’t matter what I look like because I’m trying. But I can’t wait to get back to where I was at my lowest.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Great progress on the fitness front! Congratulations. Keep up the great work. Plus, your baby is gorgeous. What a cutie. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...because I feel like I have really stepped up my game." Is that a pun??? :) I can be feeling really happy and see a picture or reflection of myself and ruin that whole feeling. :( It's so hard to imagine after losing a significant amount of weight that I let myself gain that plus more! Love seeing the smiling faces of you and your family on the blog! Congrats on an awesome loss and the best week in months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You're doing an amazing job!! Be proud girl :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...