SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert

Torani sent me a wonderful selection of their sugar free syrups to try out and create a recipe with. I received caramel, French vanilla, and raspberry syrups and I have used them in a variety of drinks.

Sugar Free Classic Caramel Syrup Sugar Free French Vanilla Syrup Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup

 

I love to add the Torani sugar free syrups to my diet pop and of course to my coffee—whether iced or hot! I find that they’re easy to use on a daily basis and I love that the extra flavor doesn’t add any extra calories!

I created the most delicious recipe that’s perfect for spring & summer and I’m excited to share it with you!

IMG_2331

Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert

Serves: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup PointsPlus Per Serving: 5

Ingredients:

  • 1- 8 oz. package Neufchatel cheese at room temperature (1/3 less fat than regular cream cheese)
  • 1- 8 oz. container of lite whipped topping
  • 1/3 cup Splenda
  • 2 Tbs. Torani Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
  • 1 cup of fresh raspberries (optional)

Directions:

  1. Using a mixer, blend together the Neufchatel cheese with the lite whipped topping until smooth
  2. Add 1/3 cup of Splenda and mix well
  3. Add 2 Tbs. of the Torani Sugar Free Raspberry syrup and mix until fully blended
  4. Store in refrigerator until cooled and ready to serve
  5. Serve topped with fresh raspberries

4 comments :

  1. Looks delish! My mother-in-law used to use those syrups when she was following a certain eating plan. She really liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so pretty and looks delicious too!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh that is so pretty and looks delicious too!!!

      Delete
  2. I always wanted to try these. That recipe sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...