SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Past Five Years #HAWMC

Today’s writing prompt is breaking news all about me—my proudest accomplishments in the past five years.

  1. I completed my first 5K in 2010
July4th 004

 

  1. Earning a Bachelor’s in English Language and Literature in 2011

    Graduation 020

  2. Taking swimming lessons with my husband and learning all of the strokes in 2012

    Cruise2012 004

  3. Having my work published as a reporter for a newspaper and as a content author for a corporation in 2013

    20121229_115317

  4. Adding this little bunny to our family in 2014

    image1

    A lot has happened in the past five years and it’s fun to look back on the blog to see it all in pictures. I look forward to the next five years and hope that I can get my health and fitness back on track.

3 comments :

  1. That is a lot for 5 years!! You should be very proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Sometimes we forget about all the incredible things we've done through the years. Is nice going back in memory lane and remind ourselves about all we've done and also how far we've come.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...