SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Methods to Relieve Sore Muscles

Whenever I am on my feet and more active, I start to get hip pain. Eventually it goes from my hip all the way down to my feet. My hips are almost always very tight and I would love some mid and lower back pain relief. It’s really uncomfortable and will even keep me up at night.

It seems that I am constantly popping ibuprofen and I don’t like to do that. I am interested in natural pain relief so I decided to take a look at a few options.

  1. I have a foam body roller, like the Melt Method roller shown below, and it is very effective in relieving muscle pain. I found a lot of exercises on YouTube to help stretch my hip, butt and leg muscles. This is an invaluable tool.

clip_image002

  1. I know that I need to stretch more in general. Yoga has been effective for me in the past and I used to enjoy doing it after a run when my hips and legs were sore and tight. I think that if I began a daily routine of stretching that I could improve my overall wellbeing because it would also be great for stress relief—and I definitely need help with that simply by nature!

clip_image003

  1. I was really intrigued when I was introduced to the Melt Method, which offers a simple, proactive approach to maintaining a healthy, pain-free, active lifestyle. It is a natural self-treatment solution designed for anyone that wants to feel better, regardless of age, gender, or current activity level. Just 10 minutes, three times a week can help reduce stress on the body caused by daily living—I could handle that!

clip_image004

  1. Last year for my first mother’s day, hubby told me to book a massage as part of my gift. Would you believe it has almost been a year and I still haven’t booked a massage? I can guarantee that a massage would definitely make my sore back muscles feel a lot better.

clip_image005

  1. I also like to go to the chiropractor and it is effective, it’s just hard to be able to go multiple times a week and it does get expensive doing that. But maybe if I even went once a month it would make me feel better.

clip_image006

What are your favorite ways for to relieve sore and tight muscles?

Disclaimer: This post written in partnership with MeltMethod.com. All words are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...